Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    What was it about last night? I had a shocker as well. Tossed and turned until finally I was exhausted and slept. Dog got me up at 8am. It's a bit breezy with 50km wind gusts this morning.
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    No sleep on this side either.  I am sick with some kind of flu bug thing.  It's been ages since I was normal person sick.  Sweats on top of my sweats and aches on top of my aches....aaaggghhhh....today sux.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,600
    Options
    Another stuffed night here too, tossing & turning - and it was a lot cooler as we'd had rain all day - so I can't even blame the heat!  My hands are killing me just now, particularly my thumbs  :(   I am sure that is contributing.   Eventually I took a temase at 2am but it still took forever to drop off.  I didn't get up til 9am!! grrrr
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    My three-hour nap yesterday afternoon after only three hours sleep the night before didn't affect last night. I went to bed at 10:30 pm with 15 mg Serepax and slept well until 6:45 am. Phew.
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    The full moon on Tuesday night would have had an impact this week. Yes, I do believe in that. 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Flaneuse I’m a big believer in the moon thing too - people go loopy!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Flaneuse @Kiwi Angel I am not remotely superstitious and very pro-science, but a number of jobs over the years that have had exposure to the general public have led me to believe the same thing. Without a doubt. I believe ED staff believe it as well.

I spent the night with my sick child sharing my bed. Fortunately she had stopped vomiting by then. I was awake four times last night, so pretty average.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    Nightmares all night :( here 

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Crap night all round then.
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Lol !!we could always tell at work when it was a full moon ,all the loopies came from far & wide !!
    Also had a painful nights sleep, if its not my shoulder its my hip ,this morning left thumb is hurting again !! 
    Still is !!
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,380
    Options
    I think it is a full moon all year round at my house!
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Blossom1961 Lol!

Yep @Sister, crap. Had to take painkillers to sleep last night, legs were aching so much. Aching? No, they hurt...

Love the smell of Mr. Sheen @Zoffiel. I hope you had a good night. K xox
  • kmakm
    Options
    "Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, until in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom"

Aeschylus