This Christmas I will be.......

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    And to you @JulieVT11. K xox
  • Blondy
    Blondy Member Posts: 238
    Lap it up and enjoy @Blossom1961. Happy new year with good health and good times  
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello everyone, 

Only 2 weeks until Christmas! 

How will you be spending this Christmas?

I'm looking forward to seeing my sister and her family at Christmas who I have not seen for 10 months.  Should be a fun reunion!

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    I’m not religious either, but I do like the tradition. We just have a small tree up, and try to get together for lunch with immediate family on the day, just cos it’s a great excuse to catch up. Being originally Orthodox, our Xmas is actually on the 7/1, which is mostly about family gathering for lunch. We don’t do the whole present swapping, as that’s not what it should be about according to me, and my daughter already knows Santa doesn’t really exist. I’ve told her the story about St Nicholas, and she’s fine with that. I will appreciate the break though, and the emptier city! 😆🎅🏼😁
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    No idea - hopefully not doing anything Christmassy other than sharing some presents and a nice lunch with the immediate family then possible an afternoon on the sun lounge with a book.  Not likely to see it happen, though.
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Thanks @arpie 😊. Me and one of my sisters have a similar relationship; yelling and screaming at each other after spending a couple days together 😆🤷🏼‍♀️.
    Hope everyone’s Xmas is safe above all else ♥️
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    I’m with you @Zoffiel .... my never having had kids probably contributes as many do it ‘just for the kids’ .... 

haha glad I am not alone @FLClover!!  Her hubby was amazed first time it happened. I hadn’t said a thing! Apparently it was the way I looked at her!!  LOL.  

Hopefully this year will be better!!  ( I really think it is because I play uke better than her!!)  Bwhahaha. And that will never change!!  Haha ;) 
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    Well I shall be making my annual trifles. One for the family get together, and one for our fridge. I put some sherry in the family one, a tad more sherry in our one, then get on with polishing off the rest of the sherry all by myself. After that, I don't give two tosses about the whole kerfuffle.