Oh dear Fran, this made me 😭 
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Me too
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Me Too ..... That is gorgeous - and SO well sung.   I love the boy in yellow's interaction, doing the hand movements - then the ones on the other side joining in as well.  

Thanks for that @Flaneuse  xxx

• arpie
    Options
    @vickidqld - welcome to the forum (not that any of us really want to be here!) - it is the best place to get support & advice on pretty well anything BC related (and other stuff too!!)

As @Flaneuse says - whack 'your story' over in the Newly Diagnosed section & you'll get lots of support there, too.

It sounds like you are well & truly BUSY & surrounded by family & friends right up to your surgery date - which is terrific.  It is the best way to stop the mind from going in to overdrive ...... 

Take care, have a great Xmas/New Year ..... xx

• Lopsided_L853
    Lopsided_L853 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Just had a mastectomy and start chemo and rad next year so has taken just a little bit of my mind and time at this time of year, even added random numbers to my user name instead of letters!  I am so grateful to be able to spend this Christmas at home with my wonderful children who have been organising everything and keeping me in good spirits with their affection and good humour. Family, good friends and great co-workers are really helping make this an enjoyable Christmas. Happy Christmas everyone 🎄
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Lopsided is a great user name M xx
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @Lopsided_L853 All the best with chemo and rads. Relish the love of those close to you while you recover from surgery.  :)
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @Lopsided_L853 Well done you! Enjoy that Baileys. 
  • arpie
    Options
    Well done @Lopsided_L853 (love the name BTW!)  Yes, we all find it a tad hard to accept help at the start - take care tho - you may get used to it!   ;)  Nah - let 'em help, all that they can!  :)

Your salted caramel Baileys sounds interesting ..... we have a thread here for anything you care to put up  - the Baileys one sounds YUMMY!!
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/18971/what-are-your-easiest-tastiest-meals-quick-to-prepare-when-you-cant-think-of-anything/p1

And if you want a bit of a Xmas Laugh, you can go here - some are funny, some are a tad naughty - but still funny!:
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/20086/christmas-funnies-put-them-up-here-for-a-laugh/p1

If you have ANY questions at all .... whack 'em up & someone will be online to help answer them!  

Make haste slowly to start off with, take your pain meds regularly & Take care,  xxxxx
  • arpie
    Options
    Sounds wonderful.   Enjoy your time with your friends snd the vino xx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    That sound idyllic @ValerieLouise - wish I was there.