Here Goes

Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,603
    Options
    Good on you, @TabooGal  -  one less thing to worry about for you whilst having your treatment. 

Well done on getting onto your Super company!  Great work!!  That'll take care of the 'unpaid work period' too 

All the best for your ongoing treatment xxx

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Glad you're looking after yourself. Good on your Super company too.
  • TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    Every day feels like Sunday now that I'm not going to work. Difficult day today. My Beautiful step father gained his wings today. It was an honour to be there with him when he passed over. Something so heartbreaking was also so beautiful. Stage 4 without really knowing the primary. Too late for treatment and having a dicky heart treatment would have killed him. My heart broke as my special needs brother just sobbed and sobbed. Al was his best friend. My brother lives in a low needs share house. He is here with me tonight. He needs to be with family. 
    And I am having the sensitive scalp feeling. The first tuft of hair and it's all coming off. So excited! NOT!
    Hope you all had a better day. Feeling like I need some of those special cookies!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    @Joannie Thank you. Yes I am so glad he is finally at peace. 
  • Sister
    Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    My condolences for your loss Jenny. What a difficult time you and your family are having. Hang in there and take care. K xox
  • Sister
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Good luck with the hair.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,603
    Options
    My deepest condolences to you and your family, @TabooGal  on the passing of your stepfather.  And special hugs for your brother xx

All the best re the hair ...... oooh - the cookies sound a good idea!  ;)  

• Riki_BCNA
    Riki_BCNA Staff Posts: 323
    Options
    Dear @TabooGal  my heartfelt condolences to you and you family on the passing of your stepfather. Hoping you gain much comfort and support from those around you at this very difficult time.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @TabooGal - thinking of you and sending big hugs xoxoxo
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
     @TabooGal  thoughts are with you and your family for the loss of your stepfather, may he fly with the angels.  All the best for your next chemo.  Big hugs. <3
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    oh TabooGal as if you didnt have enough to contend with .... hugs and energy to deal with it all 
    Soldiercrab
     <3 
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Sorry this has happened, Jen. It's hard to deal with cancer and it's hard to deal with grief--both at once is a big load to carry. I think you need the cookies too.
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    @TabooGal sending you special hugs xxxx