Here Goes

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    @Fletch I think I am going to hibernate my way out. Or invest in a bidet!  :p
  • Fletch
    Fletch Member Posts: 102
    Options
    @TabooGal, maybe we could get a discount if we both get bidets! Hahaha!!
    Xoxo
  • TabooGal
    Options

feeling ripped off! My strawberries didn't have the latest freebie! :p

About to head off for my Radiation Planning. 2 weeks since final AC. Was a bit rougher this time spending much of the first week in bed. So glad that part is over because everytime I even think about chemo I feel like vomiting.

I met my RO a couple of weeks ago and asked him what happens with ladies with largeeeeeeeeee boobs that fall into the armpits when you lay down. He wasn't sure where to look but I did get a phone call from the planning team the net day to ask me to wear a firm wireless bra. I guess he had to have a think about it? I've always been a challenge at mammogram time so I thought I should warn him!

How good is this warmer weather!!

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,596
    Options
    Oh dear - there appears to be copy cats of the strawberries all over the place, now!  We've had a few incidences in Taree & Wingham!!

Hoping you are feeling better every day now, after your AC

@TabooGal  - have fun today - you'll be getting your Tats & wriggling all over the table to 'get in position'!!  And you'll quickly get used to flashing your boobs to all & sundry during the rads treatment .... 

Well done on mentioning the larger boobs in advance .... so now you are prepared (and so are they!) 

All the best for your ongoing treatment xx

• TabooGal
    Options
    @arpie Thanks Beautiful. All done. Clever ladies were able to manipulate boob without bra. 1st app is next Tuesday. 6 weeks worth.