Creative Corner!

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 707
    Options
    @arpie I was getting mine sorted but now that Ive been recruited to sew and crochet for biggest morning tea stall it’s getting to look like that again
    bowl cosies  , oven mitts, hanging tea towels, and casserole dish carriers. All the others i did have sold so more has been requested. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,588
    Options
    You should see my garage, @Cindi xx AND my spare room ... it will take 5 years to clear the lot!!  ;)
  • arpie
    Options
    Well done @cranky_granny .....you are a champion!!
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    @arpie I used to have a cupboard like that. Then I realised it was just wasted space as I would never use it. I gave it to someone who would and now just admired the lovely fabrics in the shop.
  • Cindi
    Cindi Member Posts: 133
    Options
    Wow @Arpie, don't they look good! interesting idea.
    I thought I would post a photo of one of my cats, it's a cute one, is this the right place? hope so
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    @Cindi
    Very cute photo.  We lost two elderly cats this year (14 and 17) and will now celebrate Christmas with two new kittens !!!
    Here is a link to many pets .....  our two and the dog are way back near the beginning ....
    https://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/15588/what-pets-do-you-have
  • HelenlovesSnoopy
    HelenlovesSnoopy Member Posts: 94
    Options
    @Arpie I wish I had time to do those bottlebrushes, what a gorgeous idea - hopefully for next year.

There are so many Australian native plants with lovely colours for Christmas.

And here's to cats (and dogs) of Christmases past, present and future  <3<3<3

(PS: That last comment makes it sound like I'm drinking since it sounds like a toast, just want to let you know that I'm not LOL).
  • Cindi
    Cindi Member Posts: 133
    Options
    @June1952, thanks for the pet link, sorry about your fur babies passing, it's always heart breaking.
    Hope your new babies are making you happy <3
  • arpie
    Options
    This could be fun for you creative ladies ...... soft toys from SOCKS!!

https://www.craftpassion.com/sew-sock-sheep/

sew sock sheep pattern
  • arpie
    Options
    This is a neat video on repairing small holes or slits in your clothes ... making them 'features' instead!

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1754812671663858
  • arpie
    Options
    Yep - I've got a lot of ideas laying around .... 

• AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    I never throw yarn away. I find uses for all my 'bits & bobs' such as this boat neck jumper for my granddaughter.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    That is gorgeous @AllyJay xx