Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    edited April 29
    Options

Hello! 

Well I've finally done it!! I've published my first book. Hopefully the first of many :) hope everyone is well. 

You can see it here

Scent Of Reflections: Poetry of loss, love and self https://amzn.asia/d/9P7K2jo

• jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,964
    Options
  • melclarity
    Options
    @jennyss thank you! It's been so wonderful to achieve a dream after this path we all found ourselves in. X
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,848
    Options
    @melclarity - congratulations on such a big achievement.
    Guessing that is Amazon ?  Not there but will have a look.
    All the best with it.
  • melclarity
    Options
    @June1952 thanks!! Yes lol on Amazon x
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,632
    Options
    Well done, Mel xxx
  • melclarity
    Options
    @arpie thanks a bunch :)
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Fantastic @melclarity i wish I could put words on paper successfully. Well done. 👍 

• melclarity
    Options
    @arpie @cranky_granny
    Thanks so much, I think it took along time after treatment and surgeries etc before I really started writing again about all sorts of things. Sometimes I still struggle with words a little. There is so little talk of survivorship and living with the effects of all of what we go through. I actually look back in amazement now thinking of in the midst of chemo that I honestly thought I would not make it out of the depths because it was so grueling and so underestimated. 9 years since my 2nd diagnosis and I honestly for the first time say to myself...look what you did kid...YOU...who thought would never make it out you work full time in a challenging role with difficult students and you achieved your dream of your first book. Money can't buy that. Thanks for the support ladies. :)