Creative Corner!

InkPetal
InkPetal Member Posts: 499
edited June 2017 in Creative Corner

CREATIVE CORNER: Because art is good for youInspire and be inspired

Creative Corner group is gone but that doesn't mean we should mute that creativity! Time to get inspired by each other. This thread is just for fun and expression, be it craft or drawing or photography, from a snap of your colouring-in to your take on a Degas painting, a wild exploration of your soul or just a stick figure you drew on the bus, you can share it here.

Your work as well as your tips, tricks, tutorials, tasks, fun little DIY's, and anything that fuels your creative side are all welcome! 

Bookmark this thread (click the little star at the top right) to find it easily.
ccc.png 64.4K

Comments

• Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Please note that this discussion has been moved into the "Day to day" public category. 
  • InkPetal
    Here's a link of it in short form if you want to do it or share it on instagram! :heart:
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    @InkPetal, that's really awesome! I think we should round up all the artists here and dedicate 31 threads to this challenge.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    That is awesome InkPetal 
  • InkPetal
    @Cosette_BCNA Woah! Hardcore! Why not :lol: Let's do it! :sunglasses:
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    Wowzers!  That is sooo cool Inkpetal!
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Beautiful!!! <3
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    You're all so talented!

@Ne, do you garden?

• Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336

Cosette_BCNA said:

You're all so talented!

@Ne, do you garden?

Thank you Cosette.  I water my plants and sometimes propagate succulents but apart from that I don't have green fingers so tend to go with low maintenance garden lol.
  • InkPetal
  • InkPetal
    W... Okay. So earlier today I wrote " :love: That is AMAZING!!! Wooooah!" or something close. 0_o yay, phone posts. :sweat:
  • InkPetal
    Remember that book I was talking about, Companion, with the colouring images that's also a chemotherapy tips and tracker... that was launched today :blush:. I wasn't able to attend but from what I've heard so far the reception has been amazing. Such lovely stories from people involved, Kay McGrath too! And to top it all off, the printers donated an extra 200 copies!

I don't have any photos of the event or even a copy of it yet, but I couldn't just keep the buzzy bit of news all to myself today.