New and so confused

Options

Comments

• Newby24
    Newby24 Member Posts: 62
    Options
    @kitkatb yes it does feel good to say half way through. The chemo unit here is amazing for a base hospital and we are currently building a multimillion dollar oncology unit so it should be amazing but hopefully by the time it’s done I don’t ever have to use it again. @kmakm hope you are going okay. It’s now Chemo 2/4 down and day 3 and I feel alright so far and actually mostly doing everything by myself with the keen eyes of my daughters watching lol. We have always been close but this has even brought us more closer. One is 41 and the other is 40 this year, a couple of weeks after I finish radiation in May. Thanks for the comments always appreciated 💕💕
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    That's lovely to hear @kitkatb!

Not such a good day today. But I'm trying. K xox
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    I think you mean @Newby24 ,   @kmakm not me for post above.  But not good you are having a shitty day.  Hope will feel better for the weekend.  Big Hug from N Queensland  ( a very wet N Queensland )  xox
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @kitkatb Sending you some dry vibes! I was born a North Queenslander - became a city girl in adulthood.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    You are absolutely right @kitkatb. Doing a lot of dashing about with Mum's Taxi tonight. Distracted!

@Newby24 Somewhere above a message meant for you.

Stay dry Queenslanders. K xox
  • kitkatb
    Options
    Thanks @Flaneuse .   Have been cut off for a few days now and finally got through to town today.  Still raining though and another 4 inches last night but expecting hot humid weather next week ( great )   Wait for the explosion of Mozzies now.  xox
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @kitkatb
    Hopefully the możzies won't be too much trouble!  Here's to being high and dry
    Take care 
  • Newby24
    Options
    Yes please stay dry and safe up that way. We actually have rain tonight as well first day today second time this week though. Lots of lightning and thunder but we still in drought area in Central/Western NSW. @kmakm sorry to hear your having a bad day. I feel okay only diabetes playing up again now n blood pressure is up after being really down for days 😬 
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Newby24 It sounds as though you're having a rough time too. Hope you can relax a bit and get that blood pressure sorted. Take care.  :)
  • Newby24
    Options
    @Flaneuse yes two days ago they were going to call chemo 2 off as blood pressure was really really low and now it is really high. As is my diabetes but I think if I can sleep for a few days I should be right only problem is need to keep waking to drink water and keep hydrated. It’s such a rocky road 😬 thanks for the comment. 
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,959
    Options
    Dear @Newby24, I am in the Dubbo area. We have had storms two nights in a row; 11ml and 14ml - very good!
    Good to hear your chemo is going well so far.
    I loved my oncology unit: great care during chemo in 2017 and good follow-up ongoing. Certainly not pushed out the door.

from jennyss in Western NSW
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    OMG. Stay safe, @kitkatb  .... I hope it all starts to recede soon.  BIG HUGS xx

SO ‘Australian’ that the top half if flooding, the middle is in drought and the bottom is burning. :( 

all the best @Newby24 ... I hope everything settles down and treatment procedes without a hitch

big hugs coming your way xx

• kitkatb
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone. Finally sun today and flooding receding slowly up here.   :)
  • Newby24
    Options
    Sorry everyone as I haven’t been commenting as much as I am feeling sick. I am going to have 3/4 chemo tomorrow morning and I thought I was going good but went out for the day yesterday and put a bra on and then last night when I took it off I noticed a small lump under my bra line. It has scared me so much. I tried to contact my doctor today but she won’t be in until tomorrow. So another sleepless night for me 😡
  • Newby24
    Options
    @kitkatb @arpie @jennyss
    been really great weather lately so I have got out a little bit. Thank you for your beautiful comments and again so sorry getting back to you so late 💕