Our lovely Katie girl hits the headlines !!!

Options

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Just caught up with the article, well said. It was a delight to meet you today in person, hope the weather is kind tomorrow.
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Here here. Can’t agree more. Such a powerful, amazing article. So so proud of you my lovely friend Kate! You totally rock xxx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,588
    edited August 2018
    Options
    WOW!  AWESOME article, Kate.  So well written, articulate and even some humour included!  Well done.  xxx

All the best for tomorrow - give Annie a big hug from me - and any others of my BCNA buddies (I've forgotten who else is attending already!  :(  DUH!)  xx 
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Wow well done @kmakm.
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    @kmakm, what a compelling read that so many of us can relate too. You family has been tragically associated with this awful disease too many times. Good on you for sharing your story warts and all. 
    Enjoy tomorrow it will surely be an emotional day for all. 
    Hugs
    Paula xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @kmakm. Reading your story was just truly inspirational. You put your heart and soul out there for all to read and it was bloody amazing. You’re right about this forum I found it by accident and have never looked back. I’ve made some awesome new friends from it and I hope I’ve been able to give some suppprt comfort and advice to you all as you have done for me. It’s certainly been one of the perks to this shitty disease that’s for sure. Biggest hug Kate. Xxx
  • Karenhappyquilter
    Karenhappyquilter Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Wonderful article. 
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Terrific story Kate - thanks for sharing it, and all of your comments on this site.  Has made my choices during this time a lot easier when you can ask and have a reply or a suggestion straight away.  Have a good day today.  Wish I was there.
  • Artferret
    Artferret Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Thank you Kate, best article...ever.
    Best wishes Cath
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Well done @kmakm . Hope your local florist reads it and feels ashamed.
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    One big kiss miss
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Romla @kmakm ooh yes - cringe, Mr Florist Man.
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    Wow @kmakm I’ve already told you how amazing I think you are & yep, you are xo
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    @kmakm...Go you good thing!!!