Our lovely Katie girl hits the headlines !!!

Options

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Romla! That is PERFECT. I am going to march in there, slap a copy of it right down hard on his counter and march out. I hope the image of my big bald head haunts him forever.
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Eastmum @arpie @LMK74 @mum2jj @onemargie @Karenhappyquilter @Harvey1903 @Artferret @Romla @adean @JenniA @AllyJay Thank you all very much.

@onemargie you 100% have helped me and continue to do so. You're a deadset legend and if I could put a rocket up the Qld recon waiting list I would.

@adean Meeting you yesterday was an utter delight. You're adorable! And your story about coming out the other end of taking the AI just gives me so much hope. Thank you.

@Harvey1903 Wish you were there too. Next time.

@Artferret Too too kind, but I'm glad it spoke to you. K xox
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    @kmakm not sure that’s the best approach tbh.Think I’ve learnt in life what goes around comes around - best to move on , head held high rather than let an ignorant insignificant person cause you to waste valuable emotional energy negatively. You are so much better than that.xo
  • kmakm
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Romla Oh but I SO want to serve him some ice cold revenge!! 
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    I understand @kmakm but you may lose more than you gain.Up to you .xo
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @kmakm
    Wise counsel from @Romla - let it go!  
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @kmakm - Im the same as you - not the best at letting things like that go.
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Trouble is Kate if he is such a tool , he wont even remember !!
  • kmakm
    Options
    @tigerbeth Hmmm, I doubt that. I've been going there for over 18 years.
  • Michele B
    Michele B Member Posts: 136
    Options
    Awesome article, Kate. You are one strong and inspirational woman! Wishing you a happy, healthy road ahead. 
    Michele x
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    in that case he really is a tool !!! rude man !! :#
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    edited August 2018
    Options

Perhaps don't take it in @kmakm. Post it in, complete with a couple of dead weeds. And a used bandaid to heal his wounded sensibilities.  Yeah, that's me being a bit of a cow who is trying to find a response apart from the head butt he deserved on day one. He probably knows the whole story by now anyway.

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    I must admit l was a bit of a groupie today showing everyone at work  my friend kate in the newspaper.lol
  • kmakm
    Options
    Thank you @Michele B  :)
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Hey there @kmakm , how about you purchase a nice bunch of flowers elsewhere (keep the receipt in case the little rectal orifice tries to accuse you of nicking his ones) and then stroll around his shop, examining in great detail each and every bucket or pot. Say nothing, but enjoy the view when his mouth turns into a duck's bum.