Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Wonk
    Wonk Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Thanks @arpie
    I found those bumps in the road after my core biopsies. Couldn’t believe how much our boobs get jolted around.
    I was just given a beautiful small pink satin pillow from the Zonta organisation when I left hospital today. It’s under my arm right now and is a godsend. 

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I ended up with two of those pillows - one lived on the bed and the other was in the car!
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    I lived almost glued to my Zonta pillow for months after surgery. Sleeping, sitting, going for walks, in the car. Bless the Zonta sewers!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    My pillows went everywhere with me 

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    I love my Zonta. God send in the car with the seatbelt location.

I have had some STELLAR hot flushes through the night here in NZ. No body, I do not need extra heating just because I am in NZ! :(
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,610
    Options
    What is the story with Zonta?  Is it a big city thing?  Do you buy them or are they donated.  I just bought/had my own narrow pillow for support (and still use it nightly for my read before Turning the lights out!)
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    I got Zonta Pillows in Bathurst NSW for my surgery 
  • Wonk
    Wonk Member Posts: 61
    Options
    @arpie mine was in my hospital room waiting for when I arrived. I almost cried when I saw it. The only reason I knew about it was from this forum but didn’t expect it to be so beautiful (pink satin).  I knew it was going to be my best friend. Under my arm right now. Today I made a donation on the Zonta site so that they can keep giving pillows to women with BC.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Just woke up after a very confused dream about periods and missing appointments (beauty ones instead of cancer ones for a nice change) to find my foobs hurting, my elbows stiff and painful, and my right pointer finger itching like crazy. What the actual foob is going on?!!
  • Annski
    Annski Member Posts: 112
    Options
    Hullo Kate, sounds like you were sleeping curled up somehow and reduced the blood flow - but then an itchy trigger finger means someone is really getting your goat! I woke up at 5 too with a new burst of tinnitus going boom, boom, boom. Let's hope the day gets better!
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,381
    Options
    @kmakm Not sure about the itchy finger but the others sound as if you had an 'interesting' night 🙈
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Sister how cool - the howlers are famous!! Xo
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Night Howlers
    Who remembers the advert "when you're on a good thing - stick to it"?
    Well that is us. Ladies we certainly are something!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Howlers rock!