Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    edited November 2018
    Options
    You've outstripped me by far, @kmakm - I've only done 2790!..oh, and 1!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Ooh, my t-shirt might have to go to India for some more international howling. Good idea @JJ70!
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @JJ70

On ya Jo

More photos please. At least 1 every day. Brings back the beautiful memories of Queenstown and NZ of 2015. Are you or have you done the Earnslaw steamboat trip across the lake to the farm for the best bbq ever? Worth every dollar.

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @Annie C it is part of the social program with Brendon's conference...tomorrow!
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @JJ70
    Photos please.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,649
    Options
    Enjoy @JJ70 - when I did the Earnslaw 35 years ago - they had an old Honky Tonk Piano on board & they had a songbook (I still have it) and a lady played the piano & we sang our way across to the farm!!  MASSIVE trout there in the water too!!

I've just had a great weekend away with mu Uke friends, but didn't sleep a wink!  :(   Even with a Temase!  :(  

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I was so tired I went to bed at 9:15 last night (with a temazepam for insurance) and apart from a toilet break, slept through until almost 5!  We've got all of the windows open here as it's going to get warm today (maybe that's what helped me sleep) and the birds are tweeting up a storm outside.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Jealous @Sister! Took me ages to get to sleep, and then woke three times in the night. Bad cancer dreams too. Will they ever stop??
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,649
    Options
    @sister...  I figured I'd be tired enough to fall asleep 'au natural' last night...... but it took a while, & still lots of wake-ups, like Kate but without the dream!   grrrrr

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options

I had a crap sleep - stuffed up my body clock by going to see Def Leppard on Saturday night and not getting to bed till the wee hours of the morning and was wide awake at 3.30am this morning.  Might need to take a couple of nights of melatonin I think.

@kmakm - you are having a bad run of cancer dreams.  Im off to see my oncologist tomorrow for the first time since active treatment finished.  I must say Im starting to get a little anxiety about it as she is also in the hospital where I had all my surgeries.

@sister - very jealous - love a good temazepam - I really try not to have it more than once a week though.

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    Kmakm Yes they will stop I had them nightly for a while when I was finished active treatment so I am sure it is part of our emotional self coming to terms with what we have been through. 
    Now they are rare. 

Hugs 
    Soldiercrab

• kmakm
    Options
    @SoldierCrab Thanks A. I didn't have them much during treatment but boy are they regular now...
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yep that was the same for me they came after treatment finished.  have you let the psychologist know about them?