Night Howls

Comments

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Finishing off post... 
    I feel so grateful not only to Kate but all of you here. It has been so helpful to talk on this forum and especially this thread.
    (Now Post, don't cut off this message or I'll withdraw my compliment about you!)
  • JJ70
    Hahaha! See it doesn't cut off something nice about itself...just nice anout others. 

Think I am going dotty talking to myself and this post at 4am....
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,961
    I thought there'd be a hive of activity here this morning but people are obviously getting there beauty sleep (or still in transit).
  • Sister
    @jj70 Radiation is going fine - fingers crossed that it doesn't get troublesome later!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Aw thank you @JJ70. And right back at you! It takes a village to do this BC shiz. K xox
  • kmakm
    edited August 2018
    @JJ70 And I quite like the mystery of what you're grateful for! The sunshine? The boogie?!  :D
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    @kmakm and @3370 You both look wonderful - and among the trees. Have a great time, all of you. I'm thinking of you, gathering together down there in the chilly south.
    @Sister So glad your radiation has started off well. 
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Irony - the one night I could have slept through was interrupted by children - youngest not home until 12.30 and I can never sleep until  they’re home. Plus he was being driven home by a newly licensed driver - I was tracking him home all the way. Other child going to Sydney this morning to run city to surf and had to be up at 4.30 for a 5.30 check in at the airport. 
  • kmakm
    Hey Howlers, I got our slogan out there on the tv tonight! Arooooo!!

Thanks @JJ70 for the image.

Will get back on to the t-shirts next week. K xox

• Sister
    Which station @kmakm?  I wasn't home to watch the news because I was out with the family having a fantastic Indian meal for my birthday - and I could taste every morsel!
  • Sister
    I think I found it - Channel 7?
  • JJ70
    Yep...channel 7 @Sister. I know the late edition had Kate share the slogan...not sure about the earlier one as I missed that.
  • kmakm
    @Sister Yes, Channel 7.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,969
    edited August 2018
    Well done @JJ70 and @kmakm  - great pic!!  Hoping you are having fun today!!

@JJ70  - re posts 'cutting off' .... if it happens again, and it is posted before you've finished - you will see a little 'settings wheel' immediately above the 'time' of the post - just click on the 'wheel' and it should show THIS:

Click on the 15 minutes & you can edit your post & add pics etc.

After 15 mins, you can't edit any more!   ;)