Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    How can I be so tired but so unable to sleep ? 

Not it sure if it is from my mind racing about the never ending list of things to do or what but I’m not asleep

I’m too hot too cold too blah and just can’t settle and I still haven’t found the drugs either 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Sleep...did someone mention sleep?...what's that?
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    I had my Thursday temazepam which gave me a few hours sleep but with exhausted as I feel should be in a coma for 10 hours. Too many things in my brain and I a nod off and then wake up about 20 minutes later needing to pee!!

@kmakm sorry about your doggie?  What is going on with him? 

@Annski we lost our old cat not long after my mastectomy too - shit of a year last year!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel They thought it was a bowel blockage but there was nothing there. So now maybe liver or spleen, or even something as simply as doggie gastro.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @kmakm fingers crossed for gastro!!!  
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 946
    Options
    We all seem to become Eleanor Rigby..."Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door".....
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    Is anyone else really clumsy now?  I feel like I’m always tripping over my own feet (which I just did) or knocking things over, dropping things and bumping into things. I know my hands aren’t as strong as they used to be. 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,381
    Options
    Sorry I didn’t join you last night ladies. My head was pounding. I did manage three blissful hours of nod before it started and then ended up with another 2 x 1.5 hrs so I did really well with a total of six. Hopefully you all got some sleep. Love and hugs
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel I think my family are thinking of changing my name to Oops. I am constantly dropping things and running into things. 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel Thankfully not clumsy, but my hands are hopeless. Weak and stiff from chemo and Letrozole, they don't work as well as they used to and I drop and fumble things a lot.
  • kmakm
    Options
    @AllyJay Yes! My jar is by my bed...
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    @AllyJay and @kmakm I have dropped the ball a bit this week. I kicked the jar and the face rolled out the door. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,602
    Options
    Took the temase after cleaning my teeth & read for a little while - and dropped off until ...............6am!!!!   WIN!   Usually I wait til the 2am & take it & it doesn't always work!  grrr

@Kiwi Angel I am a bit wobbly & very 'droopy' with the hands.  (Mind you, I've always been able to trip on the pattern of the carpet!!!

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Crikey
    @arpie and @Kiwi Angel

I can trip over the grout groove in the kitchen floor tiles. I have been known to open the pantry door right into my face and let's not talk about the refrigerator. The top of my skull is now growing an extra layer of bone. I swear those refrigerator shelves lower themselves!

Door frames suddenenly become narrower when I lurch toward them. They have a liking for my right shoulder. 

I have no hope in hell of ever navigating my way through Ian's shed. Too many "booby" traps.

Gees what happened?
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @Annie C I do the doorway thing too sometimes. The amount of bruises I find in the shower and I have no idea where they came from - unfortunately not due to a drunken night out. Found a new bruise this morning. I wonder it it could partially be related to the vision problems I experience a little on the tamoxifen??  Either way it sucks!!