Night Howls

Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    That's a real Bugger @Kiwi Angel - look after No 1 - it is not good that you are not well & compounded by having to work as well  :(   Big hugs coming xx

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Thanks @arpie if I don’t feel good tomorrow I might take the day off - will be the first sick day since I finished chemo in June. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel Can you take a sick day next week when I'm in town?!  ;)
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @kmakm no I can’t so busy next week - that’s why I was going to take one today if I still felt bad and had a crap sleep - managed to sleep for about 11 to 5 though so best sleep all week. Bugger - what days are u in town??
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    edited March 2019
    Options
    No walking this morning. The smoke is so thick I cant see to the end of the street and I feel like I've chugged through a packet of fags during the night.
      Tomorrow's weather forecast is also 'smoke' I love living here :/
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Zoffiel Yuk. Hope the day is not too bad.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    First ever UTI - was hoping to get through life without that pleasure. Felt quite sick all week and it wasn’t until the peeing thing kicked in last night as I realised what it was. What is going on with my body  :smirk:
  • kmakm
    Options
    Oh you poor thing @Kiwi Angel, they are awful. Big hug, K xox
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    Thanks @kmakm feeling better already after the first dose of antibiotics. 
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel Nasty things. Take care.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @Flaneuse thanks xo
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel Good  :*
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    That's a bugger @Kiwi Angel  .... glad it is on the mend!

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Omg ! I remember the first time I had it and a friend told me to have a vinegar douche BUT neglected to tell me to dilute it!

Hoping it clears quickly for you soon.xo
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Oh @Kiwi Angel I hope that the antibiotics kick in quickly and that you're on the mend soon.  If they don't, get back on to the doctor without delay.  I ended up in hospital a couple of years ago after a UTI (that I didn't really know I had).  I spent almost a week in there on enormous quantities of antibiotics and that was the day after starting the course that the doctor had sent me home with.  So, if you feeling you're not improving, contact your GP.