Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I guess it depends how far we want to take it with fundraising but easy for me to say as all I've contributed is talk.  I'd certainly be happy to wear "check your rack"around the place.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @kmakm I like the check your rack thing. 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    It was kind of a joke to begin with...I have a warped sense of humour.

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I like the idea of just the web address if BCNA will agree. It's probably the main point of difference as far as a message goes.

There is no shortage of entreaties to check your boobs, let's do something that is not covering old ground. If it brings one person to the forum, it's a winner. 
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Looks like you're settled on a good one! All I've got are "Out of bed and in the thread" and "We'd honestly rather be asleep." :lol::lol::lol: "The rack-pack go all night" ...oh behave.
  • InkPetal
    Options
    @kezmusc I love your sense of humor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ please never stop.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Ditto @kezmusc. I giggled!
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    It would be grouse to get some prototypes printed before the conference. The wheels turn slowly when it comes to branding etc, but if it was just Becs art on a t-shirt with no reference to BCNA it might make for a nice bit of publicity on the day or on the Sunday..just thinking.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Oh @AllyJay I love you!
  • kmakm
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Zoffiel Yep. Further up the thread I said I'd get a couple made before going all in. @tigerbeth and @Finch can assist me with quality control so you know it's not just me!

Excellent idea for what to wear to Plan B & the Field of Women. K xox
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yep I can do that ! @kmakm
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @kmakm I thought about the 'don't' join the pack too. 
  • kmakm
    edited July 2018
    Options
    OK, so far the leader for the writing on the back is:

DON'T JOIN THE PACK - CHECK YOUR RACK

onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au

The web address needs the BCNA permission so I'll get on to that on Monday. @Marianne_BCNA, @Giovanna_BCNA, who's the person to give us the yay or nay on that?

The hive mind sure is buzzing today!

• InkPetal
    Options
    I'm creating a share folder in my box account to put files. I'll upload everything merchandisers usually need including the Illustrator file.

Because this is a very public forum and any wally can walk in and pinch what they like, please direct message me to obtain the link to the files

Which of these do you prefer? the more matte grey or the shiny ribbon?