Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Probably the matte for me @InkPetal The shiny pops beautifully, but Im not one for glossy. Pretty much everything I own ends up a uniform grey anyway :) 
  • Zoffiel
    Options
    @kmakm it might be a good idea to pm Kirsten directly about permissions. Mxx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I like the shiny ribbon as it gives the image more depth.

@InkPetal I've PM'd you my details.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Will do on Monday @Zoffiel
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @InkPetal
    I like the glossy, but I will go with the majority. Would love to have one for the conference seeing as I am coming a long way. Into countdown now. What a momento.
    Annie
  • Zoffiel
    Options
    I navigated my previous organisation through 3 uniform changes. It was a bloody nightmare. The t shirt  that didn't make everybody snarky in a predominantly female environment was a relaxed fit 1\2 length sleeve with a scoop neck.  They didn't flatter the slimmer staff but were kind to those of us with Nana wings.  There was a polo option as well. The polos are not a big issue if the printer can supply them. They are a pretty standard fit. Don't talk to me about base colours. 

KISS for the moment makes sense.  Mxx
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    Maybe metal pins?
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Unable to sleep since going to bed at 11 pm in spite of an Endone and a Serepax. Decided to get up at 2 am and make a cup of sleepy time tea and toast with peanut butter. As soon as I got up, nose bleed! Yet again. Driving me mad for weeks. Had to go to GP yesterday morning with infected finger (corner of nail) - came out of nowhere. He pricked and drained it, nurse put Betadine & dressing on and I now have the delightful (!!!) ABs again. Peripheral neuropathy playing havoc with control of my numb fingers - jabbed myself in corner of eye yesterday morning while trying to moisturise scalp: very painful. GP used drops and UV light in dark to check that I hadn't scratched eye - just skin. Less sore last evening so it's on the mend. I hope I get some sleep because I'll have to be up to get to hospital for weekly blood tests in the morning, ready for my taxol appointment at 8:30 am Monday. Last Monday (7th infusion) I had low whites (1.49) and neutrophils and they'll give me a booster tomorrow if it hasn't improved and may give me a break from chemo.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Oh @Flaneuse, what an absolute pain, you poor darling. Hope you feel better soon. K xox
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Options
    Oh hey. I was lying here about to get upset about being wide awake then thought at least it's Sunday.  My biggest plan is Kmart today should be ok even if I am tired
  • kmakm
    Options
    Love a bit of retail therapy @DearB. What's on the shopping list? K xox
  • DearB
    Options
    Actually just some things for my precious puppy. 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @DearB Lucky puppy!
  • DearB
    Options
    I saw they have a toy sloth.  Thought that suits her to a t