Night Howls

Options

Comments

• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Join the pack...check your rack.

ok, enough with the jokes, I can't help myself.

BCNA..Howlers.....Join the pack

onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au...something to Howl about

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @kezmusc I have started snoring too since chemo - what is up with that!!!
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    Love u guys xoxox
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    My husband works for Australian linen and is a graphic designer and does screen printing so maybe I can talk to him about getting stuff done at a discounted price. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Keep 'em coming and we'll check out what we've got in a few days & decide.
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @kezmusc I just peed my pants! Dingo's got my booby...........haahahahahahaha bloody hahahahhahaha
  • JJ70
    Options
    Do think we should definitely have the online link address (if allowed) - LINK FOR SUPPORT

Then I do love - "Don't let breast cancer keep you awake at night - join the pack" - PURPOSE OF THE GROUP

Although gobsmacking in itself - the "1in8..." stat has become very well known and in that lies complacency and 'glossing over' or a 'in one ear and out the other'.  I am all for a more personalised approach of the ways BC is commonly found. Like your ideas @kmakm on the two options of:

'Mammogram saved my life' (or similar message) or that is super catchy @kezmusc...'Join the Pack - Check your rack!' OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE AWARENESS - IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE!
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    No idea @Kiwi Angel.  Just appeared from nowhere and has stayed.  i mentioned it my onc way back but he had no answers.  
  • JJ70
    Options
    Agree on not getting too congested with text - perhaps one phrase/part could appear on the front under Dingo ( We could call him/her 'Shifty' - Shifty was the dingo in Blinky Bill -  also links into night shift!) - perhaps the purpose of the group? 
  • JJ70
    Options
    So I can envision Shifty in the ribbon by @InkPetal on the front, with something like:
    'Breast Cancer - don't let it keep you awake at night'

On the back: Two options:

a) Join the Pack - Check Your Rack
        onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au

b) Join the Pack - Screen Your Rack
        onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au

• kmakm
    Options
    Ooh that could be handy @Kiwi Angel!
  • kmakm
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @JJ70 I like 'Join the pack - check your rack' as it's more inclusive of the fellas, they don't have a screening programme. And it has the 'k' sound like pack & rack. Awesome work Jo!

Mind you, should we consider Don't join the pack - check your rack? 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Personally, love it! I'm just concerned that it might not be inclusive or appropriate for many (eg. I wouldn't buy that for my 13yo daughter or 85yo MIL - or wear it to school to promote). Could there be something less "raunchy" (for want of a better word) as well or is it getting too hard with too many options?
  • kmakm
    Options
    Ah but @Sister isn't it just a bit of fun for us?!
  • kmakm
    Options
    My mother is 83 and I know she'd wear it!  ;) I suppose it's a subjective thing.

Keep the suggestions coming!