iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    edited January 2019
    @Sister
    Thank you! Loved the Kimberleys!  Look forward to going again
    Prettiest olace in our view Cape Leveque followed by old Mornington
    Loving the slow summer 
  • iserbrown
    OMG! They put up on the screen about Ginger Meadows. Taken by a croc and it was 1987!

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @Sister
    We have the DVD recorder now set for 07:30pm (WAST). Many thanks for that. We had actually forgotten that it was on th ius evening. 

It will be a happy remembering of the times we spent pottering around  the Buccaneer Archipelago  in times past, fishing and picking oysters of the reefs and rocks.

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I just checked out the price of the cruise -$10290 pp... :'(
  • Annie C
    Way out of our price range. That's what you cultivate friends with boats!

• Annie C
    @iserbrown
    After that event there was a rush of tourists (ghouls) wanting to see where Ginger was taken. 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    :(  Way out of my price range unless I win Lotto  :(  Shame.
  • iserbrown
    Really! That's awful! 
    Looks like a gorgeous cruise for those that can afford it!
    Bucket list
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    I stress about the heat too @Zoffiel so I'm with you on the prep. You go for it. Whatever makes you feel better. K xox
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @kmakm @Blossom1961awesome that you two met up

struggling with tiredness and side effects no major ones just small things plus work plus resuming running the house plus trying to exercise and prioritise my health all while no longer looking sick so people have ceased to cooperate as much until I spit my dummy
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    It's hard @Sarnicad isn't it? It's a long recovery. Hang in there. I'm hanging in here... K xox
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    I woke up at 2.30 and managed to maybe doze off about 4 again, had nightmares about my ex husband and then I was in hospital and covered in spiders. A spider jumped on me in my dream just as the cat jumped up on the bed next to me so let out a scream and woke hubby up. Work is so full on at the moment too - gonna be a very long day.