Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    obviously at night when no one else at Zumba  😂😂😂
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    3:15 am wakeup. Letrozole? Last night's two glasses of wine? Aches? Whatever. Bugger.
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    Nice to see you back @JJ70 😊
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Been zumba'ing around in my undies pulling yet another coastal python out of the bird cage which is inside. That is the 4th one over the years to make it in to the cage and Arnie bird is still kicking. That bird has 9 lives honestly. A windy shower from the cyclone up north had blown thru the house and propped the back screen door open. I wish I was like the dog and a sigh and back to sleep again.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    At a friend's house and roasting upstairs. Have to wear night clothes for decency as we're sleeping in an open area. Hot flushes rolling in like the waves. I am boiling in my skin.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    Photos please @Brenda5 - of YOU not the python!   LOL   Can you make some sort of mesh 'shell' to go over the whole cage at night that still allows air thru, but not the python?

You could almost start a python shop at this rate!!  A buddy nearby breeds them!

Annie sure is one LUCKY BIRD!!

• Flaneuse
    Options
    @kmakm It was 41.1 here on Sat.!!!  then 17 on Sun, with rain and mist. We went to Leura and did a gentle walk at Everglades. I love that sort of weather.
    Early swim in the rain today.

• Patti J
    Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Flaneuse. Isn't  Leura beautiful? As is the whole of the Blue Mountains.
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @Patti J Yes. Have always loved it. My daughter too. She brought her English husband here and it seduced him too. They're currently in Glenbrook, but are looking for land in Leura - several degrees cooler!
  • Patti J
    Options
    @Flaneuse. When it is cooler weather, a girl friend and I  bushwalk. Stay in Katoomba. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Have you been to the teapot museum at Leura beautiful and also Blackheath has the rhododendron gardens they are devine
  • Patti J
    Options
    @SoldierCrab. We have been to the teapot museum. When is the best time to see the rhododendrons? Have spent a lot of time in Blackheath over the years.
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Usually Nov into December but check with them http://rhodogarden.org.au/
  • Patti J
    Options
    Thanks
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    Neither. My daughter has been to both. She said she'll take me some time.