Not sure I'd know what to do with one!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    But it might give a good massage...
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,599
    Options
    Back at ya, @kezmusc   xxxxx  Looks like the perfect 2 course meal to me!   ;)  

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    looks amazing @kezmusc ,have a great one xx
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Merry Xmas everyone - hope u all have a great day and Santa is good to u xoxoox
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Would you believe I'm the first one awake ( even the 4 y/o and 2 y/ o still asleep) at my son's place. XmAs t-shirt and earrings on . Swam freestyle yay !!!! For the first time in more than a year yesterday arvo. Felt blissful. 6 laps - starting gently. No untoward aches from that this morning. How you all have a peaceful day. Merci mille fois for being my anchor in the past year. Xox
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Flaneuse That's brilliant Fran! Joyeux noël. K xox
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    Merry Christmas Night Howlers 
    Lovely to see you all stepping forward in your roller coaster rides..... it takes time but you will get there. 
    May each of us have the company of good friends and laughter today, 
    May you know we are always here for you to listen and cry or laugh with you. 

Merry Christmas from soldier crab 

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,599
    Options
    All the best to everyone in everything you do over Xmas & New Year - festivities with family & friends. ....  relaxing in the sea & the sun ... take care where the temps are going to be extreme!

Many thanks for all your help & support & sage advice throughout the year .....   Wishing everyone all the best for 2019 xxx