I might try medicinal Muscat @arpie
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Damn! I forgot to buy Baileys today.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    I'm the same @Blossom1961. As soon as I get into bed. Why???

@Sister Maybe it's that thing where your body finally gets a rest and goes, that was great, can I have some more please? It gets into the sleep mode after not being in it for ages and wants MORE...
  • Harvey1903
    Harvey1903 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    OK sorry to rain on the party but I have had the opposite, too much sleep. I sleep for at least 10 hours!  Every night.  Even more. Now just being able to get past 6:30 news before going to bed.  So why am I up now?  
    We'll hair growing, nails on the mend. I'm now trying to fill in time and retrain a routine. Hummm ....
    Okay I'm sleeping in tomorrow and golfing at 12. I hope mojo is back. Touch wood.  Sleeping can also be debilitating.  Xx

• Harvey1903
    Options
    Still up. ???
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    What happened to your sleep @Harvey1903
  • Harvey1903
    Options
    No idea. I'm being a bit positive and doing stuff I did before bc.  Maybe I'm normal.  Lol.  Still up.  Over and out. Sleep tight.  Xxx  :*:*:*
  • Harvey1903
    Options
  • kmakm
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Harvey1903 I am proper jealous. I couldn't sleep 10 hours in a pink fit! Hot flushes wake me up regularly, the urge to pee, bad dreams, the occasional child or dog, snoring husband, AI joint pain, kookaburras at 4.30am... I haven't slept through a single night since I got the callback letter from BreastScreen. The longest I've been out was the nine hours under general anaesthetic for the BMX & recon. Can't get a sleeping pill stronger than a Temazepam which only knocks me out for four hours max. Sigh...

Happy for you though lovely! And great to hear about your hair and nails! K xox
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    Got home from the wedding at 11 ish. Sound asleep by 11:30 then three Solid hours sleep. Bliss. Up with hot flush then hubby followed with heartburn from the seafood wedding. Finally got back to semi sleep about 5 then tossed and turned until 8. 
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Blossom1961 You poor dear. I hope you can have a relaxing day today and maybe a nap.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    When I do give myself a temaze treat, which is only about once a fortnight, I take two. Ooooh, I know....but the fact is one does bugger all, I might as well take a vitamin pill. I go to sleep as (ab)normal, around 10.30pm then, at the first wake, around midnight, I have two, locked and loaded on my bedside table, swallow them, then drift off about an hour later for a blissful  four hours....mmmmm.....
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    I hate the “just dozing off” hot flush. I can be in bed reading or watching telly for ages and nothing until I turn off the light a try to sleep. I also need to pee more  :s
  • kmakm
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel It's so annoying isn't it? Just as you're drifting off. Gargh!

Any chance of a nanna nap today @Blossom1961? Or are you one for avoiding those in case it affects your sleep the next night? There's no winning eh?!