Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @SoldierCrab So sorry about your friends. @kmakm I hear you too. My anniversary was last Friday. On Sunday, yet another person told me about something she had read that suggested that a particular aspect of the way we think can cause cancer. I could have hit her. xox to all.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    @kmakm it sounds like you have the sweats like I used to. Every hour to 90 minutes and they were intense, day and night. The good news is 3 years down the track mine do still happen but not as often and no where near as intense. Hang in there. <3
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I can feel my blood pressure rise just reading that @FlaneuseFFS! I hope Friday was OK for you. It's such a weird time eh?

@Brenda5 That's something I'm hoping for!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,633
    Options

• Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    @arpie I can relate to that last one

sleep patterns come and go some days I sleep really well others not so much
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I was sitting next to a colleague at a course the other day.  He's got very young kids and had only had a few hours sleep the night before.  I acknowledged the difficulty of this (I do remember those days) but I did think to myself TRY IT FOR A BLOODY YEAR!!!!  Hopefully, the screaming in my brain did not leak out into the atmosphere.
  • arpie
    Options
    Yep, I'm with you @Sarnicad  - I have the most ridiculous sleep patterns EVER!  Grrrr

Just for you, @Sister

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    It's raining! TF for that. The temperature has dropped 5 degrees in the last 30 mins.  Mind you, the humidity is 85% so it's still a bit steamy, but I can hear my garden taking great big slurps. The forecast includes the possibility of mad storms-- I'm not working today so I might lie in bed and enjoy the spectacle.
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    INDIA is agreeing with my sleep wise. One ordinary night out of 4....
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Wow!! Did you sleep well?
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    That’s one huge bed!!!!!
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    What a ghastly night. Letrozole pain in wrists, ankles, shoulders. Expander in foob feeling like Uluru. Constant pain in old dodgy knee after having babysat 4 y/o and 2/o grandsons for 5 hours yesterday. My poor body is crying out for relief. Off to physio this morning to get my new lymphoedema sleeve and hand.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I think I'm getting cellulitis in my wrist again. Noooo! I've got extra shifts until new year and the last thing I want is to end up back in the slammer. There is nothing to see on the skin, so going to the GP now is pointless but it feels the same as it did last time. What's the bet it flares up on Saturday? Fuck it, I'm over the whole business.
  • arpie
    Options
    OMG @JJ70 - you could have a party on that bed!!  Was that bed ALL FOR YOU???  reminds me of the size of mattress when I was at boarding school - AND they were made of horse hair!!

@Flaneuse  -  that's a bugger - hoping the aches & pains have settled ..... do you take anti inflams for your knee?  I take an indocid at night.  Hope you aren't babysitting TOO much, to give it a chance to settle down.  :( 

@Zoffiel - that's a real bugger - I am sure your GP would believe you .... can you get in to see them before the weekend?  Is it just antibiotics you need - they could do the script for you & you've got them if you need to take them over the weekend?  If it gets worse, I know it can be a hospital situation ..... so err on the side of caution, methinks xx   Take care, my friend