Get Well soon Dear K. @kmakm

Options

Comments

• PatsyN
    PatsyN Member Posts: 296
    Options
    @kmakm - We're keeping you busy just thinking about you. I'd read the posts and then go back to your world for now. There's no need to respond. Those keyboards get smaller and smaller and your vision will be blurry. We know that you know, that we know. xo

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @nikkid They have. And anti-inflammatories, and laxatives, and antibiotics, and Targin, and paracetemol, and Heparin and would you believe it, bloody Dexamethasone!  I have all the drugs...
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    You go girl xxxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Super juice! Hopefully you are now sleeping xoxo 
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Rest up gorgeous. We are all here cheering you on, but please don’t feel the need to write back. 
    sending you gentle hugs.
    Paula x  
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Hope u r feeling a little better now with some pain relief on board xo
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @kmakm You have so much support here. So sorry to hear the pain is getting worse. Don't give up. Rest & may time & the drugs start to heal you & take away your pain. You have a road ahead but you will not be alone & will have many to walk with you. So many friends here & i would love to take away some of your pain & make you heal quicker. take care my friend. I hope you can rest, sleep & I will continue to pray for you & send you sweet dreams as your body heals. Gentle hugs xxxx 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Hope thibgs are better. I threw up fir 2 data after my surgery. But you get through lovely. Rest and recover. X
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    How lovely hope everything went well adean xx made me remember endone.post surgery l was apparently demanding rissoto and told them l was on masterchef! 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Hoping today is an easier day and one step further in recovery and to going home to your family.XO
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Hey @kmakm glad to see you on the other side! you seem to be really well considering. I too had low BP and I had no pain meds as was too sensitive to many of them. Was so hard going honestly! Endone just made me sick and youre right, the cycle of it all drives you nuts. I'll talk more in your post in Breast Recon. xx hang in there, slowly...the first week is the toughest...I was sent home day 3 and could barely walk. Day at a time xxx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Lol to the brekky! No matter how crook we are, food, even if you're not able to eat much makes you feel good

Take care