Comments

• Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    @kmakm - Hi there Kate - how are you doing? xxx
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @kmakm Hi my lovely strong friend!! Sorry I have been "offline" for a few days so have a bit of catching up to do. I have been thinking of you so much. I have cried, laughed, smiled & sighed reading the last few days of your journey but most of all I feel so proud of you for sharing your days with us & allowing us to help you in some way. If I ever get this bloody disease back, I know all the ladies I will be needing help from, you included, to advise & guide me. I hope your pain, BP, temp are under control & you are feeling OK. I do hope each day is full of more smiles than tears & your strength both emotionally & physically are getting stronger each day. You have got over the worst I am sure, but realise that we are all entitled to a few tears & sad days now & then so long as we see the sunshine & rainbows soon after. Love, hugs & blessings to you xxxx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @kmakm. I hope your feeling a bit better each day now. So pleased to hear you have a bit of an appetite too. And @AllyJay isn’t it amazing after adversity like yours how you can come on this forum and share your story thats truly amazing and bloody inspirational to be honest. No wonder you found the strength the get through this shitty disease. You already had balls made of steel. 

And @sister. For fucks sake you are not a wuss. We are all different and there’s no right or wrong way to deal with or climb to the top of this shit covered mountain. Some of us crawl through it on  hands and knees, some get lucky enough to run to the top practically unscathed, and others can get stuck face down half way up and need someone to help hold their head up, hold their hand and tell them fuck yes you can do this.

That love is why we are all on this forum, because there would of been at least once when we have all been there,  face down covered in shit half way up and EVERY time it has or will happen there will always be someone to help hold your head up take your hand and help you to the top no matter what. Biggest hug. Margie.  Xx