So you are new here Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Options

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    lgray3911  welcome to the forum, please feel free to read and ask questions we are here to support you and help you find the information you need at this time. 
    Soldier Crab 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Good Evening to the Tinteenlibrarycat welcome to the forum, we are all here to support you and help you find information and ask questions.... Please feel free to post questions etc. NO question is a silly question here. 

Soldier Crab
  • Tinteen
    Tinteen Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Another new person .Looking forward to finding my way in a forum. Eighteen years since my diagnosis but I still hear the words "grey shadow on your mammogram,  come in next week after Easter and we will "do further tests"! My journey has been long and continues. So lovely to be part of the summit and feel reinvigorated by the stories
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Welcome @Tinteen so glad  you have joined the forum it is great for the newbies to know others who are years out from diagnosis... 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Good afternoon goodcook  I am sorry you have need to join this forum but we are a lovely bunch who are supportive and will help you find the iformation you need or point you in the right direction .... no questions are silly and we dont bat an eyelid at venting... 
    so welcome aboard the forum of BCNA
  • Tinteen
    Tinteen Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks Soldier Crab
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello Smileyfrog I have already commented on your post.... welcome to the forum
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello to Mum of OneSlow and steady I would like to welcome you to the forum.  NO question is silly, it is ok to vent - we get you.... the others here are supportive and more than happy to answer your questions or point you in the direction of information. 
    I am sorry you have need to  join our forum, please have a read and ask any questions
    Soldier Crab 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Good Morning Barb78 welcome to the online forum, sorry you have need to be here but know that we are a supportive bunch who will answer your questions and allow safe venting of what you are going through. 
    Read the messages and answer any that you wish to or ask more questions from the message if you need to we will respond.
    Soldier Crab
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Good afternoon beverleyw sorry to have to welcome you into the online forum but know that we are a supportive bunch who will answer questions and point you in the direction of reliable information etc. 

have a look around and post in discussions if you have anything we can help with... 
    Soldier Crab 
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Soldier crab your the best mwah
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    aw shucks @adean
     ditto back at ya girl  <3
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    hello and welcome to SLD230317  sorry you have need to join us but we are a supportive bunch who will listen direct to reliable information and share our stories bit by bit of what helped us as we go through this Roller coaster ride called Breast Cancer. 
    soldier crab

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello Janny54, welcome to the online forum I am sorry you have need to join us but we all are a supportive bunch who are more than happy to support, give links to reliable information and share the Roller coaster ride of Breast Cancer with you... 
    Soldier Crab 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Josephine1957elle1948 and sallyevans I would like to welcome you to the forum, sorry you have need to be here but know that we are a supportive bunch who will answer questions share a laugh, cry or hugs and direct to reliable information that you might need/want. 

Just click on the new discussion button( top right of page)  to post a message or question we will reply and you will be amazed by the support we offer.