So you are new here Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Options

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I would also like to welcome @rolly1311, @Bella28, @Pat Dyke and @srharries come in and read the discussions ask questions we are a great supportive group willing to help you through this roller coaster called Breast Cancer
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Welcome aboard @Renee_BCNA I am sure you know your way around :D 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Welcome to missybear and Sandi1969 we are here to share with you, our experiences and help you find your way on this  roller coaster ride.... just ask away 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    hello Gladys58 sorry you have need to join us, we are a great bunch of men and women.... YES men too they are diagnosed with Breast Cancer also.... 
    IF you have any questions just ask away we are all here to support each other and give a safe environment for finding information and venting when the frustrations mount on this roller coaster ride. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello to whatanuisanceLeem28 and Linda1 come on in and have a read ask any questions and we will answer them and point you to reliable information and services. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    AineGAff,  I would like to welcome you to the online forum. SORRY YOU HAVE HAD TO JOIN US, please feel free to ask questions...

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    hello to the following new members 
    DeCarney sfr09 and deb555 come in and read a bit ask questions we are all helpful and will point you to reliable information and help you get through this time. 
    Alice 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    geraldineD, HI and welcome to the online forum we are a great bunch here with humour and sadness but we will  all   definately help you find information and understand what you are feeling. come in ask questions and read some of the posts that you want to. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    @HM  @Opal @Coffee @Jensen @Nanny55 @amber1 @DESLEY RALPH  welcome to the online forum. Ask questions and we will help answer them.
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello @Myjourney
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Well I have been away to summit and my tablet wouldnt let me tag the new people... So I am sorry that it has taken me a few days to welcome you all into the forum..... If you have questions go the  new discussion button and click on it and post away.... if you are unsure where it needs to go put it in General we will help you get it to the right area to get  responses..

So a big welcome to the forum to : 
    MimsyElsie BellLang and Chrissy555
    LinLinMarnz444KazMac60 and Sweeper
    NgauLiuBowieJennyEG

if you need help you can reply here and we will help you. we are sorry you have need to join our forum but we also want you to know you are not alone in this roller coaster ride called Breast Cancer..... 
    Soldier Crab
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    I am adding these new members to the welcome here as I am unsure if I have mentioned them before 
    so welcome to Nanny55amber1Des07Jensen and Coffee 
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    @Soldier Crab  you are a legend doing this.
    Just sayin

And welcome everyone ;)
    Paula xx
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello @TA sorry that you have need to join the forum but wish to welcome you onto the online forum and let you know we are happy to help you find information and answer any questions you might have.... 
    Soldier Crab 
  • SoldierCrab
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @mum2jj I feel it brings them into the discussion boards where they can easily read the posts, I remember when  I found it daunting when I was first a member and stressed out re BC and what was next etc etc....