So you are new here Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Options

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Thanks Ladies I think it is important that we acknowledge them and help them feel a part as soon as possible, I know I felt very scared and unsure when I first joined the online forum. I didn't know where to look first or what to ask etc. 

I also think we need to recognize the fact that more men are being diagnosed with BC and that we look at accommodating their needs. It really brought it home when I read the comment from a male on the intimacy after a diagnosis post..  

They will have different needs as we have but they must feel just as scared confused and angry at their diagnosis etc. 

Hugs and Energy to all 
    Soldier Crab
     <3 
  • Scared Mum
    Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Agreed Alice,   I also felt very scared (hence my name lol ) and very unsure when I first joined the online forum. I didn't know where to look first or what to ask and you lovely ladies jumped right on in and helped me feel part of  the family. 
    So welcome to all the new ladies and gentlemen that have joined the wonderful forum ask away no questions are silly in here 
    Cheers Sue <3 
  • Sparkles
    Sparkles Member Posts: 36
    Options
    I am a big believer in the power of laughter - I am sure some of my Colleagues and friends have thought I am strange that I have been laughing so much during this roller coaster ride ..... but they are starting to laugh with me now
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    hello 
    @Elyned  Welcome to the forum please read and ask questions we are supportive and are here to help you through this.

Alice 

• SoldierCrab
    edited February 2017
    Options
    hello to the following new members @dehart and @DeWet
    Welcome Aboard!
    We are a supportive group and will be more than happy to answer questions and point you in the right direction, when you need information that is reliable unlike Dr Google.... 
    Alice 

• SoldierCrab
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Welcome @Pippy

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Welcome @KB77 come in and read, ask any questions  we are a supportive group and we welcome everyone to the online forum. 
    Alice 

• Me2
    Me2 Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Im just navigating my way through the maze that cancer is. However, i'm truly grateful for bcna and the support it offers. I hope after my hell is over i can help others navigate through theirs. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Yes @Me2 I don't call it a journey I call it a Roller Coaster ride as it is like Hell at times..... we are all able even as newbies to encourage those around us. 
    What stage of treatment are you up to? and how are you coping with it all? 
    I am now (NED)  had my 4 year review earlier this month and will see them again next year for my last review. 

NED = no evidence of disease. 

Alice 
  • KB77
    KB77 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Welcome @KB77 come in and read, ask any questions  we are a supportive group and we welcome everyone to the online forum. 
    Alice 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hi @KB77
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Welcome to @Pegasus2 and @bip333  if you need any help just ask we are all supportive and will help where we can. 

Alice 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello @Vallerina  welcome to the online forum. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello @CateH welcome to the online forum. we are a very supportive group of men and women and we are happy for you to ask questions, rant, cry or laugh with us... we dont bite