So you are new here Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Options

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Thats ok @Hulos when you are ready ask away or vent away we get it. 
  • SoldierCrab
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good Afternoon to @Courtney welcome to this online forum we are a really lovely bunch of men and women with Breast cancer.  come in and ask any questions we will answer and direct you to reliable information and be able to share with you the ups and downs of a BC diagnosis. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Tricoteuse welcome aboard the online forum @Tricoteuse, please feel safe to ask away or vent we are here to support each other. 

• InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    Awesome post @Soldier Crab :heart:
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Thanks @InkPetal I dont want anyone to fall through the cracks if they are shy or nervous and it is a busy day or night in here..... 
  • SoldierCrab
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Twiggyjumps
     I have put your post  onto the general discussion board for you. Welcome to the forum we are a supportive bunch who will answer questions and point you to information that is reliable

• SoldierCrab
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello @ruthw welcome to the forum, we are a lovely bunch of supportive ladies & men. 
    If you have any questions just ask away 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    hello @Psalm118v8  welcome to the online forum if you need help just away we are happy to help answers questions. 
  • SoldierCrab
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello @LMK74welcome to the discussion board, like I said ask any question and we will answer and even point you in the right direction for more information etc. 
    alice 

• Jailbirdstreet
    Jailbirdstreet Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name's Robyn, joining the forums post-surgery after being diagnosed on 1 Feb. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hi Jailbirdstreet,Sorry you have a need to join us, this is a forum we all wish none of us need.

I have given you some other links on the post you commented on before hope it helps 

we support we vent we laugh and we cry here everything is ok to share here. 
    Alice 
  • Jailbirdstreet
    Jailbirdstreet Member Posts: 34
    Options

Hi Jailbirdstreet,Sorry you have a need to join us, this is a forum we all wish none of us need.

I have given you some other links on the post you commented on before hope it helps 

we support we vent we laugh and we cry here everything is ok to share here. 
    Alice 

• Stirling57
    Stirling57 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I new at this. Well its all been new the experiences  that you have once you are diagnosed  with breast cancer. As you all know it turns your life upside down. I have been though surgery and treatment and now 16 months after I still learning that life is not going to be the same as before just different.  I have meant many wonderful people during this time and made many new friends. Had wonderful support from family and friends. It has given me time to reflect and change some things that werent right for me. I have also been lucky to get the opportunity  to attend this years conference. Which I am looking forward to muchly
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hi @Stirling57 see you next week :D 
  • SoldierCrab
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hello to the following new members ... @Moogle_muzzy, @heatherrob