So you are new here Welcome aboard a really supportive forum

Options
123457»

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Welcome to  Rubygirl and Lucylou & ROCK'N IT,sorry you have need to join us but know we are a supportive group and we are happy to answer questions let you vent and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it please 

Just click on the new discussion button( top right of page)  to post a message or question we will reply and you will be amazed by the support we offer. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Welcome to both sandramj, & Jools, I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 
    Just click on the new discussion button( top right of page)  to post a message or question we will reply and you will be amazed by the support we offer. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Bellablor,  Welcome I know you have posted already just checked the new members and wanted to say welcome :D 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Good on you Soldier Crab, it makes a big difference for all of us to have this sort of forum so we can speak about our concerns and support each other through all the hurdles along the way. Sending you a big cyber cuddle, Trace xxxx
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    hello bevvzy,  Welcome to the forum and I see you have already asked some questions please feel free to vent ask questions we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to help you navigate the roller coaster called Breast Cancer.
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello morph
    I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Hello the following new members SheranAnnie17DandelionSYTJust Fer 
    I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    welcome Ngaire Carter sorry you have need to join us, but we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 
  • SoldierCrab
    Options
    hello to Free Range Chickisabella 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    Welcome to Cassyffroisin and Oonagh Treble I am sorry you have need to join us but please know we are a supportive bunch of people who are happy to answer questions and let you vent in a safe environment and give you reliable information and point you in the direction of more information if you need it. 

• SoldierCrab
    Options
    tracy.ecDi, and Nursie, Welcome to the online forum