• kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    edited November 2019
    Yes it would be @Patti J

For everybody, every year.
    xoxo
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    Wonderful...may the "new" you continue to morph into someone even better...(if that's possible).
  • kezmusc
    Aawwww, thank you @AllyJay.  xoxoox
  • kezmusc
    @Milly21,

Same as @Sister.  From the moment that thing was removed.  Halloween of all days :)
  • Michele B
    Michele B Member Posts: 136
    Great news, and great post @kezmusc ! Wishing 'the new you' all the best moving forward. Onwards and upwards !!
    Michele xx 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Milly21 I count the beginning of survivorship as when I was officially NED, when the last of the cancer left my body, which was when I had my double mastectomy.
  • strongtogether
    strongtogether Member Posts: 167
    I distinctly recall reading that survivorship was measured from diagnosis.... ? 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @strongtogether NED is different to survivorship. When they finally get that blighter out of your body and it is not found anywhere, that is when you are NED. Terminology is soooooo confusing.
  • MoiraC
    MoiraC Member Posts: 173
    Indeed WOW 🌻Congrats @kezmusc. Boy it would be great to work with you! Thanks for sharing your wisdom and keep on having fun and pushing boundaries
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    @kezmusc CONGRATS to you my lovely! Another year ticked off. I will tick off my second year a couple of days before Christmas so it will always be the best pressie ever!
    You deserve all the love, blessings & celebrations. I LOVE your post. Your positivity is such a welcome change & to hear that you prefer the new you is a testament to your great outlook on life. I too am happy with the new me. I have found a new strength within me & a feeling that I can get through anything now. Hears to many, many more years of laughter, fun & sunshine. You go girl! xx