@Blossom1961 Wishing you well today and thinking of you.   katie xox
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Blossom1961 wishing you all the best for your surgery today
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Wishing you all the best for today, @Blossom1961 .... and hope things work out for the other end too!   

The constipated mathematician worked it our with a pencil!   ;) 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    All the best @Blossom1961
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    All the very best for your op @Blossom1961. I'm eating raw hazelnut fudge and thinking of you. K xox
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Well, that should help @ kmakm :)  I might counter with a small tub of supermarket coleslaw. We will keep vigil for you Blossom, in our own odd ways.  Mxx
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    @kmakm Hazelnut fudge Kate.  Yum. :)  I've just had a mint drumstick as had to go the chemist anyway for the good old femara tablets $ 32 .00 later I might add, plus the fact its 42 degrees up here today in North Queensland and around 90% humidity. OMG  :*   
  • kmakm
    edited November 2018
    Options
    OMG @kitkatb that sounds frightful! I'm off to the chemist tomorrow to stock up on the anti'ds, but at 22° I'm relieved to say...
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    Options
    @Blossom1961 hoping all went well today and you find some relief from the pain
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    Always good to be back home @Blossom1961 and that the pain is minimal.  Take care and hopefully you are getting pampered rotten after what you have been though.  All the best.  xox

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options

• kmakm
    Options
    Oh my...

What a relief!!