Our Gardens

Comments

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    that is looking great there Zoffiel.... yep had rain on friday out of town but the river has come up so that is good now the head about to begin again for us too. 
    getting muscles on my arms from carrying all the bath and shower water out to my plants as we are on level 3 restrictions .... 30mins every 2nd day for the whole garden .... so supplementing them with the washing machine water from 2 machines son in granny flat  ( 1 to the apple tree garden and one to the stone fruit garden) then shower /bath water is to the veggie patch to try to keep it alive. 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Zoffiel @SoldierCrab Heroic efforts both of you.
  • kmakm
    @jennyss Delightful!
  • kmakm
    Husband opened curtains and I'm being enticed out of bed by this, the upper storey of my back garden on this fine Sunday morning. The sound track is magpies, lorikeets, rosellas, a cooing dove, cockatoos and various other tweets and bird calls. I hope everyone has a good Sunday. K xox

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    The magpies are really going to town in this weather, aren't they?  Beautiful!
  • Patti J
    Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
    In N.S.W. they are called "widow makers"!
  • Sister
    The magpies are really going to town in this weather, aren't they?  Beautiful!
  • Sister
    17mls in 15 mins! That a goodish Winter 24 hours average for us.  I'm a bit concerned about our gums and heat stress.  A couple of years ago, a heat wave brought down a massive branch which flattened our carport (still not replaced) and took out one of the cars.