Comments

• Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    @kmakm @Annie C @tigerbeth thinking of you all. Take care xx
  • Doin'it
    Options
    @Annie C I felt so emotional when I read that. Tears are rolling down my cheeks. I do hope I get to meet you one day xx
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Doodoo
    It would be wonderful to meet you.
    There will always be a warm Kimberley welcome, with the billy on and "smoko" plentiful to any forum member who passes through our way.

Annie

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Doodoo Having had the privilege of meeting @Annie C I can tell you it's wonderful experience! She's an old soul and I count myself lucky to have spent time with her.
  • Doin'it
    Options
    I can feel that @kmakm. I have the Kimberley in my blood & need a visit big time so hoping to be back there next year sometime 😊
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @kmakm
    You just made my day. I was sitting at Roebuck Roadhouse (in 44 degrees heat) having lunch on the roadhouse's green lawn when I read your comment. 

I was the privileged one to have enjoyed your company in Melbourne. The curry lunch and a good 'wongi' at Delhi Streets is a memory I will always cherish.
    One I hope to repeat. 

Take care
    Annie

• Samm
    Samm Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Just catching up to see how you are Kate @kmakm and sending big hugs. We must be in tandem some days as I was struggling too on Monday despite the sun shine and being my birthday. I ended up on the couch crying for most of the day/evening - my poor folks must have felt helpless as they are my support network.

i hope today was a better day xx
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Samm Sorry to hear you're feeling miserable. It sucks eh? Unfortunately I'm having another bad one. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Hope it is for you. Big hug back. K xox
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Annie C Absolutely.
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    @kmakm   @tigerbeth   @Annie C  Thinking of you lovely ladies.  I think this year is a year we would all like to forget.  Family and friends have this expectation that you will be back to the same old you but how can you after what we go through.
    Kate what a good idea to see someone to talk to. I know you will find a new you were hopefully you can find some sense of peace and happiness.  By the way love the pics of your dog.
    Annie I hope all is well with you and what a lovely post you wrote.  I love the Kimberleys, I used to live in Kununurra for a while many years ago. Had a bit of a cackle about the fuel filter. I remember years ago i hammered my poor old father about giving me driving lessons and eventually he caved in and I bolted out to the car and jumped in the drivers seat ( an old vauxhal viva )  only to be told "NO Katie, no driving until you learn to clean out a fuel filter, change the fan belt and change and rotate all the tires, no girl of mine is going to be left on the roadside."  He made me do it all.  It saved me so many times.
    @tigerbeth I am glad the funeral went well.  Thoughts are with you.  xox

• kmakm
    Options
    Last week was terrible. I saw my GP. She's increased my anti-depressant dose and at my request has found a clinical psychologist she thinks I'll get on with. I have an appointment to see her in two weeks.