Night Howls

Options

Comments

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @InkPetal I second Kate's pick. Nice job! Awesome in fact! :)
  • JJ70
    Options
    @InkPetal...does look more wolfy than dingoey though.... :#
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    It was this lil' muffin. I made it too fluffy!! I will smooth it down  B)

• InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    OMGOSH NOPE. Going to have to redraw it to get it smoother ...I may have made a giant mess with my anchor points. This is a job ((trumpet)) For Morning Bec. Hahaha
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    You are a star, Bec. 
  • Annski
    Annski Member Posts: 112
    Options
    I agree with @kmakm that is a great design, @InkPetal your work is wonderful, do you have a website or somewhere we can see more of it? I saw a couple of drawings/illustrations in the Creative Corner thread but now can't find them. Hullo everyone, so glad this space is happening now. Six month check up with onc yesterday, drove nearly two hours to get there, waited 75 mins more, saw registrar for 10 mins, told to stop calcium and start low dose oestrogen cream for vag at, goodbye come back in a year. What?? Am on Femara, three UTIs in six months. He says now they think the cream is OK even for 100% oestrogen positive. So now of course am wide awake and wondering who runs this fun fair?
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Definitely the middle one and (quietly) it does look a bit wolfy.  Just wondering - is that the hottest pink that will contrast with the black?  I'm asking because I know there's so many of us who hate bc pink.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    Morning everyone!!

@InkPetal great designs - u are very talented. 

Took my first sleeping tablet last night and although I still woke up abit it was nowhere near as bad and I got back to sleep quickly. Managed to get up and exercise at 5am and looking forward to doing the same tomorrow so I can see the eclipse. Hope u all slept well or just slept at least xoxoo
  • Sister
    Options
    I keep forgetting that chemo isn't finished with me yet.  So looking forward to getting back to some sort of normal - no upset tummy, no indigestion, no nausea, no overwhelming tiredness, being able to taste things and maybe have some motivation.  And this damn cording is so painful and possibly flared because of the cumulative effects of chemo - it seems worse than it was after surgery (but I guess that I didn't expect to be able to extend my arm as much after surgery).  Aaaarghhhhh!  I could bite someone!.. but it would just taste bad.
  • Sister
    Options
    Thoughts for the back of the shirt before they disappear out of my mind never to be found again.  Not polished - just rough.

Keeping it together
    Life after breast cancer

Life after breast cancer
    Hear our song 

(a pack of dingoes howling sound like they're singing together - an amazing sound)
  • JJ70
    Options
    @Annski and @Sister, huge belly laughs here across the Nullarbor. Thanks for starting my Friday with funnies. :dizzy:
    On a more serious note, Sister - hang in there the joys of tastebud return - I remember it well.
    Annski - I know something of what your feeling. Having a heated discussion with my oncologist regarding recommending me QV line of moisturisers for my feet when they contain methylparaben - (all parabens are known estrogen mimickers) 
    I feel like saying : Are you fuckin' joking you bloody idiot? Instead I politely insist on her reviewing her  moisturiser recommendations to other patients with ESTROGEN POSITIVE BREAST CANCER >:)  DOOFUS!

Check all your products ladies - get rid of anything with any type of paraben in it.
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Hey @Kiwi Angel,

I'm going to flip the Tamox to the morning see if it makes any difference with sleeping. I'm back to waking up a dozen times a night.  I'll let you know if it works.  

xoxo
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @kezmusc I always have my tablets in the morning so it hasn’t helped me but I hope u have better luck xo
  • JJ70
    Options
    I just need to find a time when I consistently remember to take it. Have to try an alarm now.......I have given up on my brain remembering.