Night Howls

Options

Comments

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @JJ70
    I have to come to Perth every 6 months. Next clinic visit is December. Seems that all I do is have a clinic visit, go home and save for the next visit. All on an age pension. Telehealth was talked about, however my gp clinic was not in favour. Something to do with the telehealth services at the district hospital and I attend the aboriginal medical centre. It seems every which way there is an obstacle. So Perth in December. Ah well gives my husband and I a chance to go to the movies and some restaurant meals. No wonder we spend a lot of money!
  • Annie C
    Options
    @Zoffiel
    I have some good friends at an aboriginal screen printing centre in town.  I will ask although the use of aboriginal designs has become political and pricey.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I have also approached my artist friend this morning although haven't heard back at this stage so don't know whether he would be keen.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Indeed @anniec I'm aware of that, which is why it may be an over complication. Which is a shame for a not for profit exercise. I'm just conscious that if the offer is not made, it may not ne accepted.
  • Annie C
    Options
    @Zoffiel
    I agree so I will approach the organisation. Won't be until Monday as I am involved in our annual CWA Craft Show tomorrow and over the weekend.

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Is that the one you have your beautiful quilt in @Annie C?
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    Oh, butt potato, that was supposed to be howlers with an s on the end. :s nuuuuuuu my brain continues to prove itself to in fact be a wet cabbage.
  • InkPetal
    Options
    I love brag photos BRING IT ON.
  • InkPetal
    Options
    Ok I forgot to do the inside of dingo pupper's ear so here are updated versions of all of my crummy spammy posts sorreeeee.
    Three versions, shown twice each so you can see them all on black and white).
    What do you like, what don't you like, what would you like to change, and if you all hate all of it I can start again :sweat_smile:

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    Hello Beautiful girl @InkPetal

oh how I miss you ....  

Love your work as I always do 

xxx Soldiercrab 
  • InkPetal
    Options
    :love: Eeeeee huggersquishies for you @SoldierCrab
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @InkPetal I like the middle design on the black best. You clever thing!