Comments

• Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @3370 Yay !!!

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Fantastic @JJ70! Lucky you. I did the usual waking up with hot flushes multiple times all night.

When I was having chemo I binge watched Mozart In The Jungle. One of the main characters is an oboe player and I fell in love with Mozart's oboe music. Quite by chance I saw that the Melbourne recital centre had a concert of this music in August. I lashed out and bought a ticket and now I'm off to spend an hour of having my ears caressed by Wolfgang.
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @kmakm Which platform is that on? Netflix?
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @Flaneuse....just check your tag for me....it is JJ70....so the 33, doesn't notify me. xx   :)
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    oops
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @kmakm I am so envious. Oh to have my ears bashed by Wolfgang in CONCERT. Somehow a cd just doesn't cut it when compared to a live concert. 

Do enjoy
  • Bbbcm
    Bbbcm Member Posts: 53
    Options
    Is it too late for me to get a t shirt? mens xl please   just let me know cost including postage happy to do paypal
  • kmakm
    Options
    No, not too late @Bbbcm. I'm compiling my list this weekend. It's going to take a bit of faffing about to work out the postage.
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Flaneuse No it's on Stan. Very enjoyable, esp the first two series.

@Annie C I did. It was wonderful. The acoustics in there are great and the oboeist was a real character from Israel. He's described as 'daring and mercurial'. Played like a dream of course, and was very dynamic to watch. He moved about a lot as he played. At one point he stopped to clean the spit out of his oboe and said "To play the oboe you really need a plumber"! That got a big laugh.

Bloody awesome to hear @Sister<3
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @Sister Oh, I LONG for the day when I can swim again. Forbidden until I get rid of this damned expander.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    Oh I want a tshirt  I will read this tonight again and order when it is not busy work wise. 

• kmakm
    Options
    No worries @SoldierCrab. I've put a specific t-shirt thread up so we don't have to scroll through all our nonsense here! K xox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Good idea @kmakm! And more importantly, you won't have to pick through it all!