Night Howls

Options

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    OK Howlers, I've been to check out the t-shirts at a print-your-own place not too far from my house. The quality of the cotton is good, and the format that @InkPetal has provided the graphic in is perfect.

You can basically have whatever type of top you want, bearing in mind the price gets cheaper the more we order.

Here is the men's/unisex straight t-shirt:

It comes in sizes XS - 5XL.

Printed front and back the prices are:

1  $37.95
    2 - 4  $36.95
    5 - 9  $33.95
    10 - 19  $31.95
    20 - 49  $29.95

This is the women's slightly fitted t- shirt (she didn't have a black one on hand):

And the women's slightly fitted tank top (@JJ70):

These two come in sizes XS (8) - 2 XL (18).

Printed front and back the prices are:

1  $39.95
    2 - 4  $38.95
    5 - 9  $35.95
    10 - 19  $33.95
    20 - 49  $31.95

So let me know what you want via PM, style and size.

I'm waiting to hear from @Giovanna_BCNA whether we're allowed to use the forum website address on the back.

Now how about a fundraising amount? Do we want to? If so, how much? $5 or $10 added to the price?

They have a three to five day turn around so if we're quick smart, I can get them done by the Plan B Conference and the Field of Women. For those of us attending I can bring them with me to save on postage. For those who aren't coming, PM your address so I can calculate postage.

When I know how much it will all be I'll send you my bank account details or PayPal if you prefer. I'll also divide the cost of @InkPetal's t-shirt by the number of people ordering so we can cover her costs for providing us with her fabulous artwork.

Have I forgotten anything?! Let me know if I have.

Howler Kate  <3
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options

Good work Kate !

• kmakm
    Options
    Merci beaucoup @tigerbeth
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Nice work @kmakm,

Looks good.  I think $5 for the fundraising so it doesn't put the price range up too much for some.  We know how wonderful BC is on the income lol.  That's just my thoughts, happy to go with whatever the majority thinks.  Oooh, did we get sparkles or no?
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    You're a bloody legend @kmakm!

• kmakm
    Options
    No sparkles @kezmusc. I think you'll have to get out your bedazzler!
  • kmakm
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @JJ70   ;)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I would go for either the fitted T or the tank - whichever is needed to make up the numbers. And would back the $5 amount. Will pm address.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Probably the fitted t or the tank. Doesn't matter either way, though looking at the bulk  price increments--which are the same across all styles--they may well do a mixed batch as the cost is in the print set up? 
  • Zoffiel
    Options
    Might be handy to know about their sizing too, I can be anything from a M to a XXL depending on the brand /:
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Zoffiel There are slight differences between the ladies t & tank and the unisex style. I will query if they'll count the tank & ladies t together.

I will be getting a ladies t-shirt.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Here is the size chart for the ladies t & tank. @Zoffiel

• Zoffiel
    Options
    Sorry, didn't explain that well. The prices all decrease by $1, $2, $3, $2 as the quantity increases. Doesn't matter, what ever is easier.
  • Sister
    Options
    I knew there was something else I had to ask...the sizing. I will measure up and let you know @kmakm
  • Sister
    Options
    I assume the width is the bust (!) measurement.