Night Howls

Options

Comments

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @Annie C I've also been known to have duct tape on hand...not for anything kinky, just for temporary fixes. :D
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @kmakm We must have been in tune again last night. I went to bed about 11:30 slept until 03:30. Back to sleep 8 am til 11:30 am. Just as well I have nothing to do except look after myself. I feel for you with others around. Glad you have a dog. Fx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    It's my project for tomorrow @JJ70. I will post pix. Don't worry!
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @JJ70
    I forgot to mention that the ringer with the busted zipper fixed with fencing wire was a skinny little bugger with no arse. He could slip out of his jeans with the fencing wire in place! Believe me I know!
  • kmakm
    edited July 2018
    Options
     :o:D  B)   
  • kmakm
    Options
    Just want to have a whinge. My ankles hurt a lot tonight. I've had a few weeks where they've been bearable but the pain has ramped up again. Hurrrumph...
  • kmakm
    Options
    Sorry @Flaneuse, just saw your post above. Yes, beyond annoying this sleep disturbance. I had one of the kids home sick today, and husband was homecwith the same cold the day before. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some time to myself! Still, as I was housebound today I made banana choc chip muffins. That pleased the troops. Good luck tonight. K xox
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    2nd injection into my shoulder today !
    2nd Femara pill !
    2 mild hot flushes tonight( is it just me or the pills )
    1st headache for ages ( hormonal cause ??)
    Test kit arrived for bowel cancer !! 
    The joys !! 
    Mmmmm .....
    F**k Cancer  
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @kmakm Another not ideal night - didn't sleep until after 2 am - woke just after 7 am. But nearly finished a rather intriguing book. That makes four nights in a row of bad sleep. The one good thing is that when I do sleep, I'm less restless than usually. Whether it's because it's cooler and I'm cocooned under blankets, on top of sheepskin, or something else - but I don't roll over and over the way I used to do.
  • tigerbeth
    Options
    No sleep at all !!!only started  dozing at about 5.30 after getting up at 12 & 3 for pills that didn't work  :s:s
    my alarm went off at 7 still no meaningful sleep so no work for me today as head still hurts!
    Heading for the drugs & if the birds outside would shut up I may get some sleep .  :#
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Flaneuse Way to find the silver lining! Do you try to nap during the day to catch up?
  • kmakm
    Options
    Oh @tigerbeth that kit is staring at me from a corner of the bedroom. There's bowel cancer in my family so I know I have to do it. I think I'd just fall apart if it came back positive. I don't know where I'd find the strength.
  • tigerbeth
    Options
    I know how you feel about that kit @kmakm
    horrid ! My mum had bowel cancer so I need to do it . 
    Have to say it's much easier than a colonoscopy. 
    If I can do it you can too ,cos like everything if it's detected early ... well you know the drill !! 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @tigerbeth Yeah yeah!  :)
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @kmakm The kit - yeah. I do nap in the afternoon if I need to. Last week I had three big naps - 2 X 1.5 hrs and 1 X 1 hour. I know they say not to nap for more than half an hour, but I HATE the thought of setting an alarm and then not actually going to sleep until just before it goes off. After decades of getting up to alarms for work, I really detest them. Now only when really necessary to get to appointments (or catch flights ! Yay - some day again, hopefully ...)  @tigerbeth I hope you get some relief today. Fran xx