Is that a light at the end of the tunnel??

Options

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You go girl!

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Good luck @scorpio101 Mxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    You've got this.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Scorpio101 all the best with treatment number 2, hoping all went well today
  • kmakm
    Options
    Well done @Scorpio101! Fingers crossed it's smoother sailing this time. K xox
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,600
    Options
    Awesome, all round!   Well done, YOU!  xx
  • kmakm
    Options
    You've got this @Scorpio101! Well done. I love the sound of really happy things! K xox
  • Scorpio101
    Scorpio101 Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Well Well Well me!!! Following my last post I began to feel a little blah, a little off colour, temp was ok, appetite was ok....and on Sat 11th - bang-Temp went from 37.1 to 38.3 in an hour.  Hospital with all the IV's, antibiotics, daily bloods, Xrays, U/S and 6 days in "isolation" - no entry without masks.   Bloods were haywire (Neutrophils were zero, WCC down down) But all good now....back to routine.  3rd treatment this morning and I have to give myself a subcutaneous injection tomorrow to counteract last week happening again....fingers crossed!!  I laugh at the moment , was bored out of my head last week, what will tomorrow bring? ....  oh yeah :D dry mouth and lips, foggy brain and brick walls!!  Yay!!   :D  ;)   Hugs all round, see you on the other side XXX
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,600
    Options
    OMG!  That sounds really scary!   I hope all goes well from now on!! 

Take care xxx
  • Doin'it
    Doin'it Member Posts: 377
    Options
    @Scorpio101 gee what a ride!! I’m loving your positive attitude. Take care & see you on the other side xx
  • kmakm
    Options
    Fingers crossed it's dull as ditchwater this time! K xox 
  • Scorpio101
    Scorpio101 Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Have to share this because I honestly can't believe it happened.  Was out and about in a northern NSW country town at McDonalds.  Walked out with my toasted cheese sandwich and coffee.  Had my turban with a scarf  wrapped around it on my naked head, when a "gentleman"  roughly 35 - 40 years of age pushed past me and said "F**cking Muslim"  By the time I managed to re-balance coffee all I could do was laugh but I did it loudly!!  I wasn't quick enough for any intelligent comeback.  REALLY mister????  You poor thing to be so bloody ignorant!  
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,377
    Options
    Ah, that made me laugh too. The wonderful thing about the seriously ignorant is that they are so even- handed!!