Not diagnosed but awaiting

123457»

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    YAY!!   Great news @Twiggy34B  - crack out the vino anyway!  :)   That's worth a toast or two .... or three!

You've been thru the wars with the long wait - it would have done my head in and may have increased my booze intake a tad ..... so well done you! 

Yep - you've dodged the bullet - just get out there & enjoy your life & family!!  xx
  • Twiggy34B
    Twiggy34B Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2018
    Thank you ladies. I am so sorry all you ladies have to battle this out. I wish i could trade places with you. 

Yes i dodged a bullet today but i have only just one battle to deal with instead with my brain disease and hope to keep it that way. If any of you want a friend and someone to chat to to vent or pass the time to get through tough time please feel free to private message me. Im more than happy to be of some help and friend. Thank you for 
    Being there when i needed. 
    Cheers

• Twiggy34B
    How do i unsubscribe on here?
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    hi Twiggy34B what do you mean ? 
    do you want to stop getting notifications ? 

The what and how thread.

http://onlinenetwork.bcna.org.au/discussion/14879/the-what-and-how-thread/p1 

If you want to turn off notifications ? you need to untick the boxes 

• Twiggy34B
    @SoldierCrab i mean canceling my profile/or should i leave it open? I didnt know whether to leave my account alone or delete it? 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Feel free to hang around, @Twiggy34B  .... your story is a valuable one to others 'jumping on the Gravy Train' that is (or is NOT) BC .... 

And you now know that we are here, to add our 'two bits' to anyone else with questions - whether re them or their loved ones

All the best   xxx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Twiggy34B there is no reason to cancel your account because as you said you dodged a bullet.  happy for you to stick around come in when ever you wish to either get or give reassurance.