Not diagnosed but awaiting
3 months ago lesion on right breast was picked up incidently on Lung CT scan for my then illness i had. I had ultrasound with radiologist which radiologist said was probably cyst bur did FNA after i asked for it due to my mother having very early stages breast cancer in her 30s and her aunts died of them 1 in mid 30s and one over 60. My cousin on my fathers side died in early 40s mid december last year as it spread to her brain from breast. The FNA result 3 months ago came back inconclusive with bloody cells so was referred to breast surgeon who recommended follow up ultrasound/mammogram in 3 months time. That time came 2 days ago on 17th May in morning. Ultrasound picked up 5 new tumors in right breast along side with existing 6th tumor that was tested inconclusive. My left had 2 new ones one near armpit and one on side not so far from it towards bottom of breast. Radiologist checks with doc and they said mammogram to be done so had it done straight up. Next morning i already had docs appt for something else but she already had report from mammogram and one was already sent to breast surgeon. Mammo report confirmed all 9 are solid tumors and suspects it to be fibroadenomas and i have to wait for what doctor surgeons recommendations which is Tuesday afternoon. (Im 34 mum of 4 and looking for anyone that had similar issue and all was fine? If i am on wrong page for this sort of thing please accept my appologies and let me know which direction or page i should go on?
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.