Not diagnosed but awaiting

Comments

• Twiggy34B
    Twiggy34B Member Posts: 37
    @Kmakm you dont sound like your having a good time there?? 

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited May 2018
    @SoldierCrab   :o  :/  :s
  • kmakm
    @Kiwi Angel I can send you pictures if you like  ;)
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
  • kmakm
    No I am not Twiggy! I don't think many of us here are. Today has not been awesome. Started with a funeral this morning. I'm looking forward to tomorrow not being today  :#
  • Twiggy34B
    Sorry to hear@kmakm. Silly question i guess. 
  • kmakm
    No such thing luv. K xox
  • Twiggy34B
    Picks 1 tumor out of 9 for core biopsy and it happens to be the same one that was biopsied 3 months ago result inconclusive..why the heck did he wait 3 months for core biopsy is beyond me. 8 tumors didnt interest him for biopsy even i argued him for them all to be biopsied too. I felt i was a joker and a kid in the room. Felt like taking my top of drawing maps of the tumors where they are on my boobs and play minefield battle with this dude.
  • kmakm
    If you are not happy with what him you should seek a second opinion. Is that something you could see yourself doing?
  • Twiggy34B
    I am considering second opinion. Just need to drive a distance which i do anyway and get my gp to do a referral. I will still go ahead with core biopsy this thursday morn as planned just so i have a result for 1. I def most not happy with the outcome especially when i asked for genetic testing and he said i need info from all my relatives cancer info??? 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Twiggy34B you might want to chat with the helpline tonight they are very good and listening and helping us make choices and giving more information for specific things 

BCNA Helpline 1800 500 258

If you have any questions, concerns or require any further information
    or support please call 1800 500 258.  The Helpline is open Monday,
    Wednesday and Friday from 9 am till 5 pm EST and Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am
    till 9 pm EST.

Soldiercrab 

• onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Hi there @Twiggy34B after all that waiting still more waiting !! I don’t know how you do it.  Can you not just get them surgically removed anyway to triple check ? I admire your patience love. I’m a nurse and I have no patience at all! And you’d have to put a lighter Spin on it hey or you’ll go crazy. Big hug. Margie x
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    @kmakm did i you put on some backup music while you got your gear off love! Maybe a bit of Aerosmith sweet emotion or joe cocker you can leave your hat on lol really hope you’re on the mend soon. Big hug Margie x
  • kmakm
    @onemargie No! Wish I had but I didn't think of it. Mind you, I stood in the bedroom window to get good light so if any of the neighbours were looking they sure would have had a show!  ;)
  • Twiggy34B
    @SoldierCrab, thank you i had a chat to them just then.