Who else can't sleep?

Options

Comments

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @JJ70 that sucks - hate it when your brain won’t shut down and let u sleep. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Sister @Kiwi Angel Well ladies it was a dream only. Hopefully where my mind goes my body will follow! Haven't come close to crossing that bridge...
  • kmakm
    Options
    @SoldierCrab I was having the absolute devil of a time getting to sleep last night. After over an hour of hot flushes and tossing and turning reliving the cancer highlights reel (shut UP brain :# ) I thought to myself "What would SoldierCrab do?" I grabbed my phone, downloaded a sleep sounds app and within 10 minutes I was fast asleep having sent myself off with the sound of light rain and a little bird song! Rinse and repeat tonight! Thank you. K xox
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    ah @kmakm
     that sounds like Music to my ears  ;);) so glad you have found something to work..... 

I use an app called white noise.... I have thunderstorms and waves at the beach mingled together it plays for 30mins in the background and I go right off to sleep. 

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    edited July 2018
    Options
    https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/  it can be downloaded for android or apple products... White Noise is available on most platforms including Phone, Tablet, Desktop, and TVs.
  • Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Rain on a tin roof is my go to white noise when I can't sleep.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kmakm
    Options

• JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @kmakm your dream sounds interesting!! Wonder if the big lad will return tonight? (Double eye-brow raise) ;)

• kmakm
    Options
    @JJ70 One can only hope...!

• Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    @Sister I love your cat and you've made me giggle  :)
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    @Sister I am cracking up!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Unfortunately, no dreams tonight.  Awake at 2:15am and given up trying by 3am.  I spoke to the cat about it but he had nothing to say!  I always struggle the night before chemo but it's getting earlier each time.  Probably lucky that today is my last one otherwise I could be getting up before I go to bed.  Ho hum...
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    @Sister - LAST ONE TODAY!!! Hip HOORAY! That’s so AWESOME! 
    Definitely something to celebrate - absolutely fantastic. Do you get to ring a bell at the hospital where you go??
    Sending you bucket loads of good wishes for today - yay!!!!

xxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.