Who else can't sleep?

Options

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @SoldierCrab All I can say is ouch! And you came back from Darwin, why?
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    @Sister  really not sure  ;)
    @Kiwi Angel ah for a beautiful day with the BC group locally walking around the botanical gardens today :smile:

@JJ70 often -12* in mid winter here 

• tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Oh @Eastmum hope you enjoy another great sleep tonight ! 
    Brought a king size bed so the temptation to use the pillow is harder !! Ha ha ! 
    I also saw that joint one & forgot to save it ! 
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    I do have a king sized bed @tigerbeth - but my arms are still long enough to reach that pillow LOL 
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Eastmum that’s great news. I on the other hand am wide awake at 3.30am  :(

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    So tired yet so awake...
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Got back last night and even with the fire lit straight away, the house is so bloody cold. I've just put more wood on and I'm sitting next to it hugging a wheat bag and a hot mug.  For once, I was woken by legs aching from cold.
    @Eastmum Dex never had the hyper effect on me that it seems to have on everyone else. Hope your managing the side effects okay.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    Managed to get back to sleep sometime after 4. Didn’t hear hubbys alarm go off and it was a real trial to drag my ass out of bed. 
  • kmakm
    Options
    Dreamed I had throat cancer. Diagnosis, xrays, the shock, telling people, talking to doctors, demanding an MRI, the whole bloody thing. Woke up three times and went back to sleep twice only for the dream to pick up where it had left off. I'm not going to try to sleep any more. It was horrible. What is that all about?? Bloody hell...
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    oh Kmakm I did that a few times after my treatment finished I think it is our minds processing all the Stressors we have been through .... HUGS I found If I got up and had a read for a while or meditated it helped. 

• Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @kmakm - I have had couple of those cancer dreams too since I was diagnosed - bloody horrible - like reliving the whole thing again!!
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    Clock check...........12.42 am,  2.10am.........3.42 am.4.15 am. May as well stay awake had to get up for work at 5.15.  4 days back on that Effing drug and I can't sleep again. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @kezmusc I was thinking of u yesterday and was wondering how u were going. I was going to start on Monday but had just come off the fluid tablets so wanted to see how my ankles were as the tamoxifen can cause swelling to so I wanted to know what was causing what. Going to start on Monday, can’t put it off any longer  :'(
  • kmakm
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Oh @kezmusc I am so sorry to hear that. I thought your strategy to come off everything and start afresh with a clean slate was a good one. With AIs there seems to be a view that the side effects can settle after six months. What's the word on Tamoxifen? And, is an AI a possibility if you give up on the Tamoxifen, or do you have to wait until menopause? Is having your ovaries out an option/something you'd consider? This is all such a bloody bugger of a thing.  :/  K xox
This discussion has been closed.