Who else can't sleep?

Options

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I've been awake since 3:30am but alas I can't join you ladies as I have to off to chemo!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You can join us afterwards @Sister. We'll be here!   :p
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Sister some brownies after chemo might be just the ticket!!
  • TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel @kmakm what fun we would have!
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    U should come too @TabooGal - we can make quite the party if it  ;)
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Kiwi Angel It was @TabooGal who kicked this off!
  • TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    @kmakm @Kiwi Angel yep I'm the naughty one. We can share a jail cell together  :p
  • kmakm
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @TabooGal @Kiwi Angel @Sister A jail cell doesn't sound too bad right now... no cooking, cleaning, laundry, no kid rudeness or tantrums. Free health care!  We probably wouldn't be in too long for naughty brownies. Sounds like a perfect break!
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @TabooGal @kmakm bloody chemo brain!!!
  • Sister
    Options
    Chemo sucks...5 down, 7 to go.  On the plus side, the sun was streaming through the car window on the way home and I was probably awake for a total of 5 minutes of nearly an hour's drive.
  • kmakm
    Options
    Almost halfway @Sister xox
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    Sister...hang in there. Chemo sucks there is just no point in thinking it doesn't.  It's brutal and god damn nasty. I just used to picture the liquid surging through me and eating up anthing rogue..
    Onevthing that got me through was Friday Funnies. I would send out a FB notice the day before and morning of chemo asking for funny videos. Gee I ch ot some beauties. Sat in thst chemo chair and laughed my head off! 
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    Options
    240 am.....da dee da....bored....can't get outta bed....wide awake cause I dozed the day away yesterday. Wonder what they are bringing me for breakfast.  I forget what  ticked on the menu plan....da dee da...
  • Sister
    Options
    Hope you've got a good book!
  • Kiwi Angel
    Options
    @JJ70 hope u for some sleep. I tossed and turned abit last night despite taking an endone for the bone pain. 

Did I wake up to see the tail end of something on the news about having to have top health insurance cover to get breast cancer treatment??  Can’t find any articles online. At least I managed to get back every premium I have ever paid them this year. 
This discussion has been closed.