Disappointed in The Beacon's name change

Options

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,374
    Options
    PS if you want to add your name (the more the merrier) you can message me. I think name/city/state? Alison
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Count me in Romla Adelaide .Registered post not a bad idea
  • Afraser
    Options
    Indeed, thanks Romla
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    I think the pink lady and blue man picture above at the forum look like they belong on a public toilet door I’ve always thought that to be honest about the pink lady one!.  I think they could be far more creative and modern and link the two figures with a rainbow  or perhaps the two figures could wear rainbow bandanas ?? They could hold a competition for the new logo and name and have a cool prize for winning I’m sure some of their corporate sponsors could get on board with a decent prize. There are a lot of creative people out there with great imaginations who could think of something really cool for sure. I reckon. Just a thought. Margie xx
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    @Afraser

Nikki, Melbourne
  • Afraser
    Options
    Thanks Nikki
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Count me in too as I missed a page whilst reading this post and think that abreast name is quite good @steplightly maybe they could Read my suggestion for the logo idea perhaps ?.. and @Afraser  it’s margie from qld if you’d like to add me in.  Xx 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm In 
    Alice, Bathurst NSW 
    @Afraser
    might be worth also emailing it to them that way there is a physical and digital copy ..... 
  • Scared Mum
    Scared Mum Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Count us in too please @Afraser xx
     Nat and Sue Adelaide South Australia
  • Afraser
    Options
    Will do, many thanks Alice
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Me too @Afraser ,  Kathy, Broken Hill NSW

And I know we aren't gunning for a new name at this point but aBreast is brilliant @steplightly
  • Afraser
    Options
    Thanks all. I will recap all names I receive before I send next week, so thanks in anticipation! 
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Count me in, will pm my details
    Lyn
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    @Zoffiel, I agree, I'd be happy to see the name remain unchanged for the time being, as a first step.
    @steplightly, I absolutely love your suggestion of aBreast, and your thinking behind it
    Lyn
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.