Someone to chat with

Options

Comments

• JJoy
    JJoy Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Yes I do! Absolutely! - I love all the Vacation movies, even today my children quote some of the dialogue - "Look kids- Parliament, Big Ben!" and we laugh.  I can watch these movies over and over and still crack up laughing, I love the movie 'Something about Mary" I remember the first time we watched it and was sore from rolling around the floor laughing our heads off!  A good dose of 'corny' humour works wonders on me! 

• Debbie J
    Debbie J Member Posts: 322
    edited March 2015
    Options

Monday 21st March , today woke up so angry do no know why?. My poor husband that has just been so wonderful , wow did I take it out on him.

Then later in the day felt so bad I treated him this way. All I could is say sorry and do not know why I took it out on him.

• Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well Ladies tomorrow is my big day, and I feel I am ready I just want it out. 

My wonderful husband cooked me a lovely meal , wine , candles the works. I am so blessed to have such a person in my life.

I will be off line for a while, but as soon as I am home will be back.

Thank you all for your support. 

Debbie.

• Samantha Cunnington
    Samantha Cunnington Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2015
    Options

Good luck Debbie....will be thinking of you..u will be great :)

Sam  xxx

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

Just take slow,deep breaths when you are waiting to go in.We will all be thinking of you Debbie and look forward to catching up when you are back online.

luv Tonya xx

• Wendy Stip
    Wendy Stip Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sending you positive vibes & love today. Hope it all goes well & you enjoy a speedy recovery. Love Wendy

• Wendy Stip
    Wendy Stip Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sending you positive vibes & love today. Hope it all goes well & you enjoy a speedy recovery. Love Wendy

• Loretta d
    Loretta d Member Posts: 124
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wishing you all the best for today.

Loretta xx

• Loretta d
    Loretta d Member Posts: 124
    edited March 2015
    Options

Wishing you all the best for today.

Loretta xx

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Debbie

Good luck today and in the days to come. Look forward to hearing from you when you are feeling better.

Sarah

• Sarah 51
    Sarah 51 Member Posts: 303
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Debbie

Good luck today and in the days to come. Look forward to hearing from you when you are feeling better.

Sarah

• Debbie J
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you to all those women who have responded to Debbie's request for someone to chat with. Today she went to hospital for her operation and will be unavailable to reply to you for a few days. The operation has been performed and she came back to her room very relieved. Tomorrow will be her test for soreness.

Debbie will answer you all when she recovers, once again thanks to you all. Deb has found comfort in all of your stories, input and guidence

Thanks

Deb's Husband 

• JJoy
    JJoy Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

All the best Debbie x x x

• grandma57
    grandma57 Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Debbie...you will find that you'll go through all sorts of different emotions throughtout this ordeal from being totally scared, emotionally drained, angry and many more. How you come out the other side is most important. Recognised that all these things happening to you will pass with time and that they are a normal response. I found it does help to stay active if you can and do something you like doing to take your mind off having breast cancer. Good luck to you and may you have a long and happy life. Just remember we women possess an inner strength that we can and do draw on when needed and this will see us though anything.

Love to you,

Grandma 57

• grandma57
    grandma57 Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2015
    Options

It's great that your home and the operation went well. Try not to worry too much between now and when you see the doctor. Keep busy if you can and get your mind off it. If you enjoy reading that may help or perhaps there is something else you like doing to fill in the time. Like I said your emotions will run high and most likely change constantly and it's okay to cry. It may even help get rid of some anxiety.

Keep us informed and remember if you have any questions I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

Sleep tight,

grandam57