Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Recurrence in lymph nodes

Options
1235»

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    That’s a lot to get your head around. Wishing you and your husband a great deal of calm and resolve to find your way through. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I so sorry Sally. That's just the shitest of shit news. Here's hoping that you defy all expectations. The biggest of big hugs, K xox
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    I am just so sad for you. Lots to get your head around. There are many metastatic ladies out there beating the odds and having more time than quoted. I hope this treatment works well for you and that the side effects are tolerable. Sending you much love. 
    Paula xxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    That is such devastating news.  I hope that you have otherwise good health and that your doctor is wrong with his time prediction and that you get much more.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Big hugs coming your way to share with you and your hubby ...... all the best for your treatment xx
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Thinking of you and wishing you the best of life for as long as possible. As others have said there are many out there defying the odds and new treatment possibilities on the horizon. Sending hugs. xxx
  • Michele B
    Michele B Member Posts: 136
    Options
    Sending you love and strength @sallylovestosing! What a hard thing to hear. As so many others have said tho, take heart in the fact that so many are defying the odds.
    Do whatever it is that makes you and your family happy. Take care of each other thru these tough times. Everyone on here will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes.
    Lots of love xxx
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @sallylovestosing have sent you a private message.